IGNORED

Ex City At Weston Super Mare

TinnionForEngland

I Went to see Weston play yesterday against Ebbsfleet United one league below the conference, their team included Tristan Plummer, Ashley Kington, Kane Ingram, Jordan Walker and Grubb who are all ex City, fair play to the 50 or so Ebbsfleet fans they were singing and banging a drum for the whole 90 minutes trying to create a decent atmosphere. Plummer missed a penalty at 1-0 down and he lacked any real threat atall throughout the game. Ebbsfleet absolutely dominated after that and ran out 6-0 winners!!! But I was so impressed by the travelling fans, that is real support for a team lying 15th in the table. Apparently they have been taken over by a rich Eastern European so we could see another Crawley or Fleetwood make their way into the league in the not tol distant future!

I Went to see Weston play yesterday against Ebbsfleet United one league below the conference, their team included Tristan Plummer, Ashley Kington, Kane Ingram, Jordan Walker and Grubb who are all ex City, fair play to the 50 or so Ebbsfleet fans they were singing and banging a drum for the whole 90 minutes trying to create a decent atmosphere. Plummer missed a penalty at 1-0 down and he lacked any real threat atall throughout the game. Ebbsfleet absolutely dominated after that and ran out 6-0 winners!!! But I was so impressed by the travelling fans, that is real support for a team lying 15th in the table. Apparently they have been taken over by a rich Eastern European so we could see another Crawley or Fleetwood make their way into the league in the not tol distant future!

I thought The Internet owned Ebbsfleet. How did the entire planet get bought out?

I thought The Internet owned Ebbsfleet. How did the entire planet get bought out?

If you look at this link it tells you it's

KEH Sports Ltd, a group of Kuwaiti investors advised by a former chief executive of Charlton Athletic, agreed in May 2013 to take over the club, settling its debts (some at 10% of their value), promising investment in the squad and in a training facility. [15]

Colours

If you look at this link it tells you it's

KEH Sports Ltd, a group of Kuwaiti investors advised by a former chief executive of Charlton Athletic, agreed in May 2013 to take over the club, settling its debts (some at 10% of their value), promising investment in the squad and in a training facility. [15]

Colours

Sorry the link didn't come on but it's all on wikipaedia under Ebbsfleet Utd

Dad and I follow Ebbsfleet thanks to the myfootballclub scheme set up a few years ago which we put a bit of money in for a season or 2. So yesterday went as Ebbslfeet fans.

Yeah, the Ebbsfleet fans are awesome and always loud. Dad and I didn't expect a 6-0 Ebbsfleet win, instead a 2-0 or so Weston win, quite suprised. Ebbslfeet have been bought by some rich kuwati owners and are also trying to change the style of play, many clubs seem to be trying to change throughout the football league and non-league. It was a good day and seems to be a decent time to be an Ebbsfleet fan chatting to other followers.

Link to City:

We went to watch Dorchester Vs Ebbsfleet a month or so ago, started chatting to a bloke and explained we actually had City season tickets. We got on to Scott Wagstaff who this fella said he lived a couple doors away from. Wagstaff is apparently buying property down here and is very happy!

Kind of drifted away from ex City at Weston but oh well. :P

Archived