Take your pick, the ones that got away:

Neil Danns

Sam Vokes

Anderson

Pitman (pen)

Albert

Danny, Danny Haynes

Highly doubt any of this lot will ever play for us again :(

Sam Vokes played about 10 minutes for us didn't he? Hardly a regular fixture and Danns was only on loan. I wouldn't consider either as ones that 'got away' when they weren't under contract.

Haynes was woeful and the others are playing at a higher standard. Always going to happen when you get relegated.

Take your pick, the ones that got away:

Neil Danns

Sam Vokes

Anderson

Pitman (pen)

Albert

Danny, Danny Haynes

Highly doubt any of this lot will ever play for us again :(

Let's not talk of the past and the what if ....... let's talk of the future players that will score for us....... we cannot change the past but we can alter the future.

UP THE CITY!

Sam Vokes played about 10 minutes for us didn't he? Hardly a regular fixture and Danns was only on loan. I wouldn't consider either as ones that 'got away' when they weren't under contract.

Haynes was woeful and the others are playing at a higher standard. Always going to happen when you get relegated.

True, but in the case of Danns he enjoyed his time with us that there was talk of him signing. Don't really know the circumstances as to why he didn't other than it was our position in the table at the time. I still rate Danny Haynes in terms of pace up front, not the most technically gifted player but as always it depends how he is played.

True, but in the case of Danns he enjoyed his time with us that there was talk of him signing. Don't really know the circumstances as to why he didn't other than it was our position in the table at the time. I still rate Danny Haynes in terms of pace up front, not the most technically gifted player but as always it depends how he is played.

Was it not something to do with Danns wanting to locate back up north?

Haynes always put in a shift but was always a league 1 player at best for me. Signing to many players of his kind was the start of the demise I'm afraid.

And the fact he was earning a mint at Leicester.

Archived