IGNORED

Trying To Keep A Sense Of Humour And Perspective!

BS4 on Tour...

Evening all!

Well, this season hasn't exactly gone how we thought it would so far has it?! Looking at the fixture list I bet everyone on here thought we'd have at least one win under our belt by now??

So it's horrible at the moment and I consider myself to be firmly halfway between a happy clapper and a boo boy - yes, some would say i'm sat on the fence but the view from here 'aint too bad.

I've seen City in all four divisions, i've seen us win away at Anfield, Old Trafford and Highbury and i've seen us lose at home to teams that are now in the Conference, and i've managed to smile through it all and keep a sense of realism and look for the positives.

I knew that beating Liverpool, Man Yoo and the Arse away meant we were better than them for one day only and that by and large they were fluke results - but boy how happy those results made me feel!

And I know that by and large we are bigger and better than the 'small' clubs who have gone away from The Gate with three points in their pockets.

But that's what makes English football so cool, results like these can and do happen.

Stay happy when they go our way and stay realistic when they don't.

The positive i'm holding onto at the moment is that I know how I would be feeling if I was a Sheff Utd fan.

Below a team which hasn't won this season, and this after being in the Premier League, receiving parachute payments and getting to FA Cup semi finals etc!

Life isn't too bad. Our club is going through a serious transition but it isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

We will be back, we will.

Evening all!

Well, this season hasn't exactly gone how we thought it would so far has it?! Looking at the fixture list I bet everyone on here thought we'd have at least one win under our belt by now??

So it's horrible at the moment and I consider myself to be firmly halfway between a happy clapper and a boo boy - yes, some would say i'm sat on the fence but the view from here 'aint too bad.

I've seen City in all four divisions, i've seen us win away at Anfield, Old Trafford and Highbury and i've seen us lose at home to teams that are now in the Conference, and i've managed to smile through it all and keep a sense of realism and look for the positives.

I knew that beating Liverpool, Man Yoo and the Arse away meant we were better than them for one day only and that by and large they were fluke results - but boy how happy those results made me feel!

And I know that by and large we are bigger and better than the 'small' clubs who have gone away from The Gate with three points in their pockets.

But that's what makes English football so cool, results like these can and do happen.

Stay happy when they go our way and stay realistic when they don't.

The positive i'm holding onto at the moment is that I know how I would be feeling if I was a Sheff Utd fan.

Below a team which hasn't won this season, and this after being in the Premier League, receiving parachute payments and getting to FA Cup semi finals etc!

Life isn't too bad. Our club is going through a serious transition but it isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

We will be back, we will.

Good post, it's ridiculous that we haven't won yet and I don't mean that in a negative way. I mean it's unbelievable given MOST of our performances we've been the better side (certainly the ones that I've seen and judging by reports from most of the travelers at most of the games) I reckon we're a better team (play better football) than at least half the sides above us.Stick with it SOD our fortunes WILL change, I'm sure of it !

Surprised to see GOB on a thread with this title but hé has n't let us down ,cheerful and positive as ever ;0)

hello ATB maybe you can let me know where we are transiting from - to?

I know we were in the championship at the start of the special ones riegn so that's where we started from but going to ?

Who`s "us" by the way ? :shifty:

hello ATB maybe you can let me know where we are transiting from - to?

I know we were in the championship at the start of the special ones riegn so that's where we started from but going to ?

Who`s "us" by the way ? :shifty:

The great pleasure in life is that ,apologies to Russell Grant ,we don 't know where it will lead us.This is why we should simply enjoy or sometimes endure the ride.

"Us" being all your fans on Otib ,God Bless ya .

The great pleasure in life is that ,apologies to Russell Grant ,we don 't know where it will lead us.This is why we should simply enjoy or sometimes endure the ride.

"Us" being all your fans on Otib ,God Bless ya .

:blush: ............... :sub:

Archived