IGNORED

Glastonbury 2014 Postponed

Aizoon

Because of international commitments, Glastonbury 2014 will be postponed. Since a number of support acts are contracted to playi in the Lesser Antilles, American Samoa, and Burkina Faso, the festival will now be held in mid-November. An announcement as to the new dates will be made in due course.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we feel sure that fans would not want the festival to go ahead without such major acts as Greg and the Cunning Men and Marvin's Reggae All-Stars.

Tickets already booked will, of course, be valid for the new dates, when they are announced, and tickets can be refunded via our 24/7 help line (24 minutes waiting time per person with a maximum queue length of 7).

Customers may also apply for refunds at Nempnett Thrubwell Post Office, open 2-3:30 pm on alternate Thursdays.

Thanking you for your support,

The Management

:grr: Hard luck you never mentioned SKY SPORTS!!They are the only ones who seem always to get their way. :grr:

No problem there but, apparently, the BBC suggested that the original dates would clash with its prestigious 26-part History of the Manx People.

There's not a pub, there's not a shop, you'll never see a traffic cop, drink up and no one says stop..... Down in nempnet thrubwell

You sing that, Forz, and I'll forgo my VIP, executive seat looking down on the lower life in the Williams and join you in that Ateyeo and bolster your revolution. Dear old Somerset...

You sing that, Forz, and I'll forgo my VIP, executive seat looking down on the lower life in the Williams and join you in that Ateyeo and bolster your revolution. Dear old Somerset...

Your on. We always sing wurzels back catalogue.

That's where the ciders strong, the days 48 hrs long, they've got frogs as big as dogs, that harmonise in song......

Dear old somerset

Your on. We always sing wurzels back catalogue.

That's where the ciders strong, the days 48 hrs long, they've got frogs as big as dogs, that harmonise in song......

Dear old somerset

"They got frogs big as dogs, they got Thatcher's Gold,

But the scrump goes right through you, It's no place for the old,

When you first took my hand on a cold Christmas Eve,

You promised a win against Shrewsbree was waiting for me

We love you City

I can see a better time

When all our dreams come true (allowing for adjusted expectations and the new fiscal realities).

You were handsome, you were pretty,

You were the Bristol City,

You scumbag, you gasshole,

You .....

Dear old Soooomeerrrseeettt!"

Oh yes, I know all the words, Forz, my lad. Don't worry about that. See you there!

Good stuff. We drink in the miners and sit in h block of the Atyeo. Come join us, keep an eye out for when we have an event.

I got a beady little I on thee, I'm up here in the branches of a tall oak tree, nothing passes by that plainly I don't see, cus I got a beady little eye on thee.....

Bloody hell, The Miners?! They'll skin me alive in there, won't they? That lot, never even flinched when that scary gAsshit squad marched by, did they? I've got my reputation to think about, you know

Because of international commitments, Glastonbury 2014 will be postponed. Since a number of support acts are contracted to playi in the Lesser Antilles, American Samoa, and Burkina Faso, the festival will now be held in mid-November. An announcement as to the new dates will be made in due course.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we feel sure that fans would not want the festival to go ahead without such major acts as Greg and the Cunning Men and Marvin's Reggae All-Stars.

Tickets already booked will, of course, be valid for the new dates, when they are announced, and tickets can be refunded via our 24/7 help line (24 minutes waiting time per person with a maximum queue length of 7).

Customers may also apply for refunds at Nempnett Thrubwell Post Office, open 2-3:30 pm on alternate Thursdays.

The Management

Come on - We all know Nempnett Thrubwell doesn't exist. There are two sign post half a mile apart pointing to each the rand saying Nempnett Thrubwell - 1/2 mile. Of course it could be like Brigadoon and appear out of the mist every ten years or so.

Edited for spelling - sorry grew up and edjumacated in South Bristol

We will look after thee. You might even meet our own little wurzel man. 3ft tall with a 4ft beard.

Zoikes! You trying to encourage me, or scare me off? I'll need written guarantees to pay you ruffians a visit; plus a lift to the ground. Can't walk that far at my age.

There doesn't happen to be a three legged spider, in an old jar of cider, up the Miners, by any chance?

Zoikes! You trying to encourage me, or scare me off? I'll need written guarantees to pay you ruffians a visit; plus a lift to the ground. Can't walk that far at my age.

There doesn't happen to be a three legged spider, in an old jar of cider, up the Miners, by any chance?

No, 'ee be up the Clump ;)

Well i heard that because of the overwhelming tempretures that the 175,000 crowd had to endure this summer that the local authories are combining to petition the goverment that all stages, and crowd areas are air conditioned and that the reccomendation is that the Festival be moved to the Winter no matter what the cost! ;)

Well i heard that because of the overwhelming tempretures that the 175,000 crowd had to endure this summer that the local authories are combining to petition the goverment that all stages, and crowd areas are air conditioned and that the reccomendation is that the Festival be moved to the Winter no matter what the cost! ;)

Well, you have to blame FIFA, the Federation International des Festival Associations. Who thought it would be a good idea to have a major festival in Somerset in the Summer ? Pure madness! I suspect brown envelopes, myself :(

The Management

I heard a rumour that it was sill going ahead but they had moved it to the winter as it might be dry for a change.

Archived