IGNORED

Best Bad Quotes Ever......i Bet The Family Of The Bloke Lee Hughes Killed Loved This One

where's the joy

Port Vale’s first-team coach, Rob Page, deputising for Micky Adams who is recovering from a hip operation, could not conceal his relief.

“It’s another point and a welcome one at that, as the game entered it’s final; stages, one we looked unlikely to get. But we kept at it and got out of jail. Lee Hughes came on, had the one chance and took it – the mark of an experienced, good striker. We didn’t play well today, so we’ll take the draw and progress from here.”

Lee Hughes is a c*** who should never have been allowed to play football again.

I apologise to the mods for my language on this one but I really could find no other word to describe him.

Football is just a JOB

Should have been given life

But as he has been let out he should be alble to work

Better him playing football than us paying his benifits

Lee Hughes is a c*** who should never have been allowed to play football again.

I apologise to the mods for my language on this one but I really could find no other word to describe him.

Even my dad called him one in the car after the game, much to the amusement of my mate. Still its hard to disagree.

I love how one Port vale fan said on Twitter "Lets all do the hughsy", hmm I wonder what that involves.

I had to bite to a tweet I seen, someone said something like "where ever you are tonight Lee Hughes, thank you" followed by someone else replying with "I bet we all know where he'll be #Town #Drinking #Legend"

Lee Hughes is a vile, arrogant See You Next Tuesday. He's even had another run in with the law since he came out, a sexual assualt charge though he was found guilty only of common assault.

Football is just a JOB

Should have been given life

But as he has been let out he should be alble to work

Better him playing football than us paying his benifits

Sorry, its a job that comes with a lot of limelight, attention and a lot of money. Something that a cowardly killer should be nowhere near.

Sorry, its a job that comes with a lot of limelight, attention and a lot of money. Something that a cowardly killer should be nowhere near.

Agree with this.

It's not just a job as such - he earns more per week at this job than a lot of fellas earn in a year.

Archived