IGNORED

Tommy Robinson Leaves Edl

Miah Dennehy

So the EDL is too violent and racist even for those who founded it eh? I'd say that undermines some of the ridiculous defences being made of that mob of scum on here.

If the truth ever be known, it will probably be revealed that Tommy Robinson got a big payout from the Government to leave the English Defence League. One thing is for sure and that's the fact that the EDL has become a big embarassment to our traitors in government - especially New Labour - and their plan to Islamize England's major cities with Mosques and unrestricted immigration from the Muslim world.

If the truth ever be known, it will probably be revealed that Tommy Robinson got a big payout from the Government to leave the English Defence League. One thing is for sure and that's the fact that the EDL has become a big embarassment to our traitors in government - especially New Labour - and their plan to Islamize England's major cities with Mosques and unrestricted immigration from the Muslim world.

Still a crackpot I see.

.....you can write better than that surely? Personally, I'm not interested in England becoming an increasingly Islam dominated country. I wish that message would get through to the thick numb skulls that are our Lib-Lab-Con government.

Of course, but there is little point debating with a fantasist. Keep smoking it old son.

Of course, but there is little point debating with a fantasist. Keep smoking it old son.

....I don't smoke I drink. In readiness for England becoming an Islamic booze free state I see that our Government is making it very tough for pubs by levying massive taxes on beer and cider.

So the EDL is too violent and racist even for those who founded it eh? I'd say that undermines some of the ridiculous defences being made of that mob of scum on here.

Scum? I'd save that vitriol of yours for the people with beards who go around murdering people.

Yes RG I think mr Robinson has been paid off. Can't blame him, I'm surprised somebody with a beard hasn't murdered him yet. They nearly did.

Scum? I'd save that vitriol of yours for the people with beards who go around murdering people.

Yes RG I think mr Robinson has been paid off. Can't blame him, I'm surprised somebody with a beard hasn't murdered him yet. They nearly did.

A slightly alternative view to my original is that the previous New Labour Government and the current useless lot - who support the extremists of the UAF - have consistently used their contacts in the national newspapers and, of course, the government controlled BBC, to portray the EDL in as poor a light as possible, whilst restricting reporting on the violence inflicted time and again by the UAF. They even played down the fact that a UAF member murdered soldier Lee Rigby. So now, the Government has got it's way.......and yet again, people who had stood up for the UK and the British people have become tired of standing alone, because the majority of British people are gutless sheep who believe anything their chosen political party and the newspapers say.

Yep scum, every single EDL member is someone this country would be better off without.

Having to create conspiracy theories really is a weak argument.

I don't see what the Amish have to do with it either.

Untrue and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing that.

The EDL does have a yob element, for sure, and they've been struggling with racism in the ranks, but for many ordinary people who are of the opinion that there is a problem in this country the EDL is a place in which they can express their opinion, which is, after all, their democratic right, and a right, by the way, that is ill served by current politics (hence the low turn-outs on voting day).

I hope we find out the truth behind this situation. However, if the EDL leaders were leaned-on or given an offer they couldn't refuse by the people at the top I will be totally disgusted.

If the EDL membership starts to drift away, and I hope it doesn't, I predict that many of those people will join the BNP. Hopefully some of them will join Liberty GB. As for the other Defense Leagues, they will keep going, both in the UK and all through Europe.

The EDL will with any luck become nothing, and we can go back to having a normal life

The EDL does have a yob element, for sure, and they've been struggling with racism in the ranks, but for many ordinary people who are of the opinion that there is a problem in this country the EDL is a place in which they can express their opinion, which is, after all, their democratic right, and a right, by the way, that is ill served by current politics (hence the low turn-outs on voting day).

I hope we find out the truth behind this situation. However, if the EDL leaders were leaned-on or given an offer they couldn't refuse by the people at the top I will be totally disgusted.

If the EDL membership starts to drift away, and I hope it doesn't, I predict that many of those people will join the BNP. Hopefully some of them will join Liberty GB. As for the other Defense Leagues, they will keep going, both in the UK and all through Europe.

100% true and nobody should be ashamed of wanting rid of violent bigots. Just because you've been taken in by their lies it doesn't mean the rest of us have to be.

If an opinionated non entity calls someone scum it doesnt make it so.

For example, students cost the taxpayer far more when they decided to have their hissy fit over tutition fees.

Certain extreme Islamist groups can be blamed for the EDL creation. Burning poppies and spitting at soldiers was always going to lead to a backlash from someone.

Thing is though, that had its time. The EDL are in Bristol in December marching against a proposed mosque in Stokes Croft. Thats not a march against extreme islam and the people involved are showing that the EDL is essentially now National Front.

Come on Raderino, even though the bloke that formed the EDL has quit saying its too racist and right wing for him, you still claim it's a 'minority' who espouse that view? I think you need to open your eyes mate. I don't dispute that its possible to be anti-Islamist and and anti-migration without being a horrible racist thug, but that's a pretty narrow path to walk I'm afraid and the EDL has never been that path. Why would the major political parties get involved in 'paying off' Tommy Robinson? What would be to gain from it, if they've already succeeded in destroying the reputation of the organisation in the press, as you and others have somewhat spuriously claimed they have. I suspect that Tommy has lost influence in his organisation and its attracting more extreme views and he's foreseen that his future is likely to end up either in jail or injured/dead at the hands of one of his own followers. Quilliam have probably convinced him to get out while the going is still good and he can still salvage his reputation and have some kind of political career going forward

Certain extreme Islamist groups can be blamed for the EDL creation. Burning poppies and spitting at soldiers was always going to lead to a backlash from someone.

Islamists beat up a World War 2 veteran in Oldham over 10 years ago and this produced a lot of anti Islamist sentiment. Stoke City and Oldham football supporters combined to protest against this heinous crime because our New Labour Party lowlife Tony Blair regime weren't prepared to do anything about it.

Is it racist to be a nationalist? It didn't use to be.

Where did I say it was? I actually said the opposite, but you surely have to admit, as Tommy Robinson has, that nationalism, racism and extreme right-wing politics have become inextricably entwined? I personally believe that racism has always been at the heart of the EDL but that's just my opinion. But it is a fact that the leader of said organisation has walked away because it is currently a racist organisation- surely that is not in dispute?

Yep scum, every single EDL member is someone this country would be better off without.

Having to create conspiracy theories really is a weak argument.

I don't see what the Amish have to do with it either.

Weak? Like your well constructed agruement about scuminess?

Number of people murdered by the EDL = 0

Number of people murdered by Islamic extremists = 1000...

Weak? Like your well constructed agruement about scuminess?

Number of people murdered by the EDL = 0

Number of people murdered by Islamic extremists = 1000...

You're going to talk about well constructed arguments and then make an argument based on a comparison with terrorists? This is the sort of nonsense rhetoric the EDL use to take in the simple minded. Apply some critical thinking, don't dream up conspiracy theories.

That makes you sound just as prejudiced as a lot of the members.

Prejudiced. Pre-judge. Nope. I'm judging them on their actions not their skin colour. Anybody who pays money to support an organisation with a complete bigoted point of view that organises violence I think can be labelled scum quite fairly.

I actually work with someone who attends edl marches, who is a top bloke and abides by every law this country sets out, working hard helping people off all races and nationality each day

He despises the violence and racist chanting, and he actually stopped attending for the reasons tommy Robinson has left the edl

You're going to talk about well constructed arguments and then make an argument based on a comparison with terrorists? This is the sort of nonsense rhetoric the EDL use to take in the simple minded. Apply some critical thinking, don't dream up conspiracy theories.

Prejudiced. Pre-judge. Nope. I'm judging them on their actions not their skin colour. Anybody who pays money to support an organisation with a complete bigoted point of view that organises violence I think can be labelled

scum quite fairly.

Let's hope you're never called up for jury service.

Behaviour that is similar to the organisation you purport to hate

After watching videos and interviews of Tommy with former radical Muslims (now normal Muslims), he seems much less extreme and much less ignorant of what being a Muslim means to 99.9% of them. He stands by his views on extremism, but seems much more content to work in Islamic communities and tackle from within than march the streets with thugs. He recognised the wrongs of his past and apologised. I'm much looking forward to this documentary where he explores Islam with an Muslim leader.

You got a long way to go Tommy but your going up in my estimations

Luckily, probably unlike Nibor, I don't think I can be forced to do any kind of Jury service due to having a section 4 public order act conviction. :thumbsup: Yessss, I can't be trusted on any Jury because I'm not of good enough character. :D

Already done it and my behaviour is in no way similar to those scumbags nor have I used the word hate. Already explained it once but I'll try one last time: Judging people based on their actions is not prejudice. Signing up for EDL membership an action. This isn't rocket surgery.

Again, If we didn't have Religion there wouldn't be all this tension, Less extremist groups, And Less wars across the world, Now I believe religion is just made up, Until someone can explain to me how there was a/or god(s) that created earth and that All the other Religions are lying to us I won't believe it

Tommy Robinson leaving the EDL was probably the wrong thing for him to do, He shouldn't of walked from the situation he should have changed the EDL's thug element first, Now one of the extremists from the EDL could take over and provoke even more tension between Islam and England

This takes 10 minutes to read and is quite illuminating.

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/my-persecution-as-told-by-tommy-robinson/

I read the comments under the article as well. There's true greatness about Tommy Robinson and the whole membership of the English Defence League. While the Islamists were planting bombs on the London transport system and spitting at returning servicemen the lowlife that were the New Labour government did nothing except invite more Islamists into our country via their 'asylum seeker' programme.

Archived