IGNORED

Wycombe V City Match Thread

Super

Read what has been reported he has said after the game.

Does that sound to you like a man who doesn't think there was a problem with the performance? 'Disgraceful, pathetic, unacceptable.'

Is that vain??

The vanity ref was to the poster's own bragging, though SOD seems to have a high opinion of his own cleverness. Never been drawn to managers with a "it's too complicated for fans to understand" bent personally. And I was referring to our overall position rather than tonight. Still, at least he is starting to hold players to account instead of excuses.

Your disinterest I can take. Disinterested players I cannot. They are getting paid to be interested. You have to pay so it's excusable.

Rather sensibly I chose not to. As for those that did, there was some decent tele on tonight and I don't even have sky. Pointless waste of time and money all round.

Just back from the errrrr "game" where City were outperformed by a less than stunning L2 side, who wanted it a whole lot more than our shambolic team. They harried, they chased, they marked, they anticipated, they put themselves about, they passed, they won, because they deserved it, make no mistake, although we vastly improved after Reid n Baldock came on, followed by JET, we were never ever ever at any point superior to Wycombe Wanderers. The booing at half and full time was fully justified, because we simply were not at the races.Our marking, our passing, our anticipation, our communication were awful over the whole match, even if in spells we did get a grip.

Fielding in goal is almost as scary as Berkin or James.

As long as SOD hunches up against the dugout, hands stuffed in pockets, or stannds stock still hands stuffed in pockets, it doesnt exactly inspire people.

If we are still performing like this at Xmas, we'll go down, because it simply aint good enough. We should by now have a team which can play the way SOD wants them to play...not the shambles we currently are.

Lets make no mistake being in this position at Xmas will result in another relegation...

All I know is pitching up to watch the current shite on display is a quick way to lose more ST holders next season...

And I didnt hear too many people in the 419 hardy souls who rocked up to Adams Park with good words to say about the errrrr "performance" despite most not being fans of otib...

Please justify having to watch this shite week in week out...

Just back from the errrrr "game" where City were outperformed by a less than stunning L2 side, who wanted it a whole lot more than our shambolic team. They harried, they chased, they marked, they anticipated, they put themselves about, they passed, they won, because they deserved it, make no mistake, although we vastly improved after Reid n Baldock came on, followed by JET, we were never ever ever at any point superior to Wycombe Wanderers. The booing at half and full time was fully justified, because we simply were not at the races.Our marking, our passing, our anticipation, our communication were awful over the whole match, even if in spells we did get a grip.

Fielding in goal is almost as scary as Berkin or James.

As long as SOD hunches up against the dugout, hands stuffed in pockets, or stannds stock still hands stuffed in pockets, it doesnt exactly inspire people.

If we are still performing like this at Xmas, we'll go down, because it simply aint good enough. We should by now have a team which can play the way SOD wants them to play...not the shambles we currently are.

Lets make no mistake being in this position at Xmas will result in another relegation...

All I know is pitching up to watch the current shite on display is a quick way to lose more ST holders next season...

And I didnt hear too many people in the 419 hardy souls who rocked up to Adams Park with good words to say about the errrrr "performance" despite most not being fans of otib...

Please justify having to watch this shite week in week out...

Errrrrr, because you are City Bucks, because you are City!

Re slack bladder's question. We looked more likely second half cos Baldock was chasing. Wycombe started time wasting on 60 mins, they seemed more interested in making throw ins last two minutes than they did in attacking.

We have absolutely no midfield whatsoever the ball pinged up to Harewood bounced off him straight to a Wycombe player and came straight back. Can't really single anyone out because everyone was shocking but I do wonder what the point of Marlon Pack is. We have Kilkenny for that crucial pass it backwards role

Errrrrr, because you are City Bucks, because you are City!

It is becoming a ****** chore Daaaaarset...would rather watch paint dry nowadays mate

Is he still wearing that *****ing blue tracksuit?

If so, SoD out.

Yes he was...loooked like a wet weekend in Wales all game n all

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE! WHY IS IT NEVER SODS FAULT!

I'm not saying it isn't sods fault, he may well have got the tactics wrong or something I wasn't there so I can't comment on that, but from what I've read on here and from the post match comments it's clear that the players didn't perform to the standard, it's not simply one persons fault, if sod got the tactics wrong then some of the blame is on his shoulders as well as the players

Oh no didn't check. Was in the nearest pub before and after maybe next year when we play there in the league ;-)

Yep and yep. figured you'd not checked. Only made my decision this morning, cos I aint had too much regular work. Wassat half way upto the right behind the goal...wish I had stayed at home and listened to Johnny Cash...

Once that happens he's done and the merry-go-round starts again. We don't want that but SOD has the worst City record since the P*l*s days.

Once you've said that you have to stop saying that and deal with it internally. The more he does this the less effect it will have.

Considerably worse than Pulis.

Is he still wearing that *****ing blue tracksuit?

If so, SoD out.

[/quotes

Evidently why we're poor.Well spotted that man.

Next manager must not be a blue tracksuited sloucher ,nosireebob and make no mistake.

More seriously how the hell do we have so much difficulty in putting out a reasonable team?

I think most on here would accept a mediocre season without danger of promotion or relégation but it seems whoever we employ,rookie or experienced,we end up in the same mire.

Steve Lansdown must be tearing his hair out.He appears to do the right things but still the team fails.

Iam beginning to believe the "Curse" theory!

Archived