IGNORED

The Bloke On The Radio Now.

Bristol Rob

Learned

Oh!..the irony.

Both learned and learnt are alternative spellings of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn.

Learnt is more common in British English, and learned in American English.

In addition, there are a number of verbs of the type -ed ~ -t:

burned, burnt

dreamed, dreamt

kneeled, knelt

leaned, leant

leaped, leapt

spelled, spelt

spilled, spilt

spoiled, spoilt

All are irregular verbs.

This has absolutely nothing to do with football, but as City’s performance at Wycombe also had nothing to do with football, I thought I would chuck it in.

• Admin

The coverage is poor, the qualit of the presenters are akin to local hospital radio!

Adam Baker may be a good press officer etc but a radio commentator he is not, too many times they got players names wrong, there are often spells where they actaully forget to commentate and are clearly concentrating on the game and not telling the audience what is happening.

Think Sky Text may be more interesting in the future?

The coverage is poor, the qualit of the presenters are akin to local hospital radio!

Adam Baker may be a good press officer etc but a radio commentator he is not, too many times they got players names wrong, there are often spells where they actaully forget to commentate and are clearly concentrating on the game and not telling the audience what is happening.

Think Sky Text may be more interesting in the future?

You might say they're bottom 5, 6 of League One broadcasting standard? Just about right, I'd say

Archived