IGNORED

Anyone Else Feel Like They Just 'dont Know' Anymore?

I dont know whos to blame, how it gets better, how we got here or where we are going.

I find myself following city out of blind faith. I dont feel part of the club, no leadership no figure head, no belief, no conviction.

I just dont get it anymore.

I'm not beyond caring, just dont know how it gets better.

One thing I've felt for a couple of years now us that the problem lies hjgher up than the manager. We are beyond coincidence now and when SOD goes and the next manger fail s, Steve will have to admit he hasn't a ******* clue what he's doing.

Agree. What so many 'fans' fail to see on here is that getting rid of SOD will change nothing. A new manager will have the same set of players, most of which have only recently signed contracts. He'll have little to no money to spend either PLUS one very expensive player who it seems only SOD can get the best out of for c2 minutes per game. I dont see how JET can play in any other formation - OR more worryingly would want to play comitedly for any other manager.

Worrying times.

i was wondering where i could post this tonight and this topic seems quite fitting......

current finances mean i cannot get to many games,therefore i have to pick carefully which ones i would hope we can either win or at least see a good game of football if we lose or draw.

right now,there isnt a home fixture coming up that fits either of those so i guess i just wont bother for a while.

Can't argue.

A decision was made this summer to cut back and S O'D. is the manager paying for it.

I genuinely don't believe we could find a better choice at present.

Absolutely zero leadership from the top, though.

I'd like to think SoD can turn it around, but I just can't see where our next clean sheet yet alone a win is going to come.

Say we do let SoD go, who out there can get us out of the mire with no budget and the players we have?

Changing the manager could prove a blessing but it could also end up like the gas when getting rid of Penny and hiring Buckle, there ain't a lot out there.

I believe it's time we heard from the top.

Season ticket holder of many years and I'm becoming so disillusioned with this team I'm starting to not give a **** anymore.

What on earth has happened to BCFC. On our worst winless run in our history and I keep being told we need to be patient???

We as fans deserve better than this.

Season ticket holder of many years and I'm becoming so disillusioned with this team I'm starting to not give a **** anymore.

What on earth has happened to BCFC. On our worst winless run in our history and I keep being told we need to be patient???

We as fans deserve better than this.

As much as I want to back SOD to make this change I'm starting to feel the same. I'll always love this club but right now it feels like something is very rotten and it's not SOD or the players, it feels a lot deeper and harder to shift.

I'm sure I'll keep checking results and so on but right now it's actually quite depressing seeing the situation we are in.

Well i think if we could pick 3 candidates from this forum to manage the team.

One moaner, one happy clapper, and one neutral, they could not do any worse with the way we are playing.

But who would you pick, at least there is a coach driver with Robbored

Can't argue.

A decision was made this summer to cut back and S O'D. is the manager paying for it.

I genuinely don't believe we could find a better choice at present.

Absolutely zero leadership from the top, though.

Well, MrC, there you go again, never one to hesitate about laying into those that give and take their all in steering this club forwards, are we? I know your sort. It is no picnic, at the top. As I have taken the trouble to spell out to "the likes" of you and your cronies, time and again.

"Leadership from the top" you cry. That is so 19th century, dear boy. Leadership from the bottom is the 21st century model. Do keep up. We are growing a "bottom up" model, here at Ashton Gate. Or is it "tits up"? I'm not always that clear, to be honest.

Oh heck! "Tits up"/ "Bottoms up," whatever. I'll drink to that

Agree with this post. Am at a loss to explain what the solution is. I literally have no idea. I wouldn't sack SO'D - not because I think he's doing a good job (he isn't) but I don't know who would come in and sort this club out.

The blame for this lies squarely with our owner and the board of directors. The silence is deafening. There is no leadership, no communication. I've posted this before but I feel pushed away and more distant from BCFC than I have ever been. I haven't attended a game since Sheff Wed home last season and I've no desire to return. My old man feels the same.

I still check results and get disheartened every Saturday - I'm so angry at the state we are in - this doesn't feel like a football club anymore. It's a rabble with no direction and I don't feel I belong to it as the club is giving us nothing to support. Everytime I think about the club it gives me that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, I'm fearful of what lies next- relegation to League Two? Our supporters do not deserve this humiliation - and that's what it is, it's a total ******* embarrassment, and I have had enough.

i was wondering where i could post this tonight and this topic seems quite fitting......

current finances mean i cannot get to many games,therefore i have to pick carefully which ones i would hope we can either win or at least see a good game of football if we lose or draw.

right now,there isnt a home fixture coming up that fits either of those so i guess i just wont bother for a while.

Really..?! You look through the fixture list and can't see us winning a game?!

I'm the complete opposite. I see us winning every home game in this division, which is why it is SO frustrating that we keep failing to do so.

Really..?! You look through the fixture list and can't see us winning a game?!

I'm the complete opposite. I see us winning every home game in this division, which is why it is SO frustrating that we keep failing to do so.

Don't torture yerself, "BarB." Stop looking through that bloody fixture list. Distract yourself. The Argos catalogue, that does it for me. For now

Agree with this post. Am at a loss to explain what the solution is. I literally have no idea. I wouldn't sack SO'D - not because I think he's doing a good job (he isn't) but I don't know who would come in and sort this club out.

The blame for this lies squarely with our owner and the board of directors. The silence is deafening. There is no leadership, no communication.

Damned if I know. We've gone through managers at an alarming rate and that business model has been proven not to work. Something has to change soon though. I'm still supportive of O'Driscoll because I don't think we are miles away from being competitive, at least as far as competing in the top half of the table.

This time last year we would have shuddered at the thought of playing in this tin pot trophy which in my mind is nothing more than an unwanted distraction. However I do understand peoples frustrations with SOD and the Board but I see very little being directed to the grown men on the pitch who are not living up to the expectations we as Bristol City fans expect week in, week out. Lets not kid ourselves SOD doesn't have a huge amount of options and is probably feeling the pressure but how do the players feel? With the exception of Wagstaff, Carey, Bryan, Reid and Baldock they don't really give a toss and time again we blow smoke up the ass of JET all over twitter. SOD can try and drill into them how he wants the players to play and the attitude he wants but if the player doesn't buy into it he is fighting a losing battle, only takes a few and the whole pack of cards comes falling down. Me for I blame the overpaid superstars in mercs with shares in Nandos for not doing exactly as they are told.

Archived