IGNORED

Very Poor. Jpt Or Not.

Taylor10

First half tonight was probably as bad as I have seen this season. JPT or not just wasn't good enough. We played with no width like we never seem to. We played 3 in the middle yet they were all static. Our movement was non existent. Why play 3 in the middle if they don't move? We want to keep the ball so why wasn't anyone dropping deep to get the ball off the back 4?

It was arguably a first choice back four or as good as yet we looked as vulnerable as I've seen. Turned around time and time again by a plucky Wycombe side. Very worrying. Cunningham was incredibly poor. So sloppy. What's happened to the kid?

This mantra of 'not playing with wingers' is doing us absolutely no good at all. The best City sides I have seen have always had wingers. It's just not working. We play far far too narrow. What's the point in playing so narrow if we don't have a midfielder dropping deep?

We literally have one player in the entire team with any genuine pace and that's Burns. A few nimble ones but no genuine pace to change games. People saying we don't care about the JPT are completely missing the point.

The idea of starting Morrell was romantic and a nice idea but ultimately it's too early for him. He showed some nice touches but wasn't really involved. No doubt will be a good player though and at least we tried something different in starting a youngster.

Those who said we shouldn't have signed JET should count themselves lucky we did. He was poor when he came on tonight but we would be ****** without him.

I love his enthusiasm and desire but Harewood just isn't good enough. Extremely poor tonight. Im sorry but he doesn't offer a goal threat at all. He probably won't score for us and if he does he will get no more than just the one.

Tough night tonight in all honesty.

Just back from the game, could not agree more with what you say, we had 5 in midfield, yet kept passing back even when 0-2 down, so negative.

It wasn't pretty was it? I didn't come away tonight feeling relieved to be out of the JPT. I felt very worried and unable to find any positives.

I had a pop at someone who said Harewood was a donkey and wouldn't score for us but after watching that tonight I'd have to admit I was wrong, he is so slow, no threat at all, you're so right aboutt the wingers, all the great City teams have had a fast classy right winger, we have no width at all, and as far as Cunningham goes, what the **** is wrong with him?

Pack is too negative, we pulled a goal back through a Fluke strike, great strike it was, but bar that we never looked like scoring, Wycombe should have scored more than 2, totally outbattled us.

Sod or his team are not very good in fact poor.

Wake up Lansdowns :help: and try again, full circle maybe and GJ or butt kicking Warnock :o both will need your wallet opening though.

I had a pop at someone who said Harewood was a donkey and wouldn't score for us but after watching that tonight I'd have to admit I was wrong, he is so slow, no threat at all, you're so right aboutt the wingers, all the great City teams have had a fast classy right winger, we have no width at all, and as far as Cunningham goes, what the **** is wrong with him?

Pack is too negative, we pulled a goal back through a Fluke strike, great strike it was, but bar that we never looked like scoring, Wycombe should have scored more than 2, totally outbattled us.

we actually have a fast genuine winger, his name is Burns, he will never be allowed to prove he can be classy, while he sits warming the bench week after week after week

wasn't available last night though, but to player with wingers you need to believe in width, its a cultural and endemic belief in them that i am not sure exists here.

we actually have a fast genuine winger, his name is Burns, he will never be allowed to prove he can be classy, while he sits warming the bench week after week after week

wasn't available last night though, but to player with wingers you need to believe in width, its a cultural and endemic belief in them that i am not sure exists here.

No and I think to completely rule out playing like that is a huge mistake. I can understand maybe not every week or at times finding different ways but we need width.

I've said previously the best City sides I have seen have always played with width and have at least one out and out winger.

Archived