IGNORED

Back From Wycombe

Swindon8er

We were shocking tonight from the 1st minute, Wycombe looked well up for it and we didn't.

Fielding actually had a decent game, despite his kicking as per norm, made a pretty amazing save at 1-0 though I'm not sure how much he knew about it.

Harewood way too slow and done nothing,, Cunningham shocking not sure what's happened with him since last season, can't cross a ball. Not sure what to think of Dunk, him and Flint looked like they'd never met before at times, and we were lucky to be only 2 down at h/t.

Cracking strike from Maloney the only positive I can think of on the night, website gives the impression we were all over them second half, but in truth 2-1 flattered us and we never looked like scoring after pulling one back.

Not sure how much to take from it but disappointed by the lack of passion shown tonight with a good away following.

Why rest players when they were always going to come off after 45 minutes? Can't understand it myself.

Just got back myself and have to agree.

We never looked like we wanted to win, the scary thing is th back four were what is supposedly our strongest 4 on paper and a league two team made them look clueless of most attacks.

Fielding's kicking is never going to get any better i have decided but he looked alot more confident today.

Harewood was by far the biggest waste of space on the field tonight.

Fair shout to everyone who made it out. Was gunna go but ended up having to work - think I dodged a bullet. Had it on in the kitchen tho, sounded like we really couldn't give a sh*t. Poor effort given the amount of sh*te we have had to put up with in the last couple of years, not to mention the disappointing results of late. Now, I completely back sod and I know rome wasn't built in a day but god, what I wouldn't give for a 1 - 0 win! Today is the first day I have questioned it all. Its just getting embarrassing now, I can only have so many answers to all the shit I get! I hope I could be smug aswell one day, but it's hard to imagine at the mo.....we live in hope COYR

It is embarrassing you're right, if you are top of the league and winning games, fair play let's **** the cup and concentrate on it, but why on earth play a 17 year old upfront with no game for nearly two weeks when we are dying to win football matches, Wycombe are struggling in League Two and battered us for most of the game, actually a bit worried for the first time this season...

Again, all you ask for as a fan is effort, and we got **** all tonight of that.

I honestly don't think we should of started with harewood tonight. I like the guy (although, don't get me wrong, I can't see him scoring many, if any this season), but if the plan was to bring j.e.t on as the game changer as a plan b, then give him a nakard back line to run at. Would he of scored? Maybe, not sure, but what is defo is that baldock would of stretched the back line and made them work a lot harder that harewood ever would and lets face it, they were clearly alot more up for it than us.

Archived