IGNORED

Armchair Managers

Paul Cheesey

Can those people now calling for SOD's head please explain to me their alternative plan?

Who are you going to bring in that will do a better job?

How you will build the foundations of the club for the future?

How you are going to bring in better players under the constraints of FFP?

Just curious!!

In the mean time I will continue to be patient and put my full support behind the current manager and team.

Can those people now calling for SOD's head please explain to me their alternative plan?

Just curious!!

In the mean time I will continue to be patient and put my full support behind the current manager and team.

Steve Cotterill manager.

Micky Mellon coach.

Rob Newman coach.

I don't have an answer to any other questions as I don't know what foundations and players they would bring in.

Steve Cotterill manager.

Micky Mellon coach.

Rob Newman coach.

I don't have an answer to any other questions as I don't know what foundations and players they would bring in.

Good shout!

I'll pick up the "how to deal with FFP" point.... go and ask Colchester or Wycombe how they do it (or any of the many clubs above us in the table who have far smaller incomes than us).

Good shout!

I'll pick up the "how to deal with FFP" point.... go and ask Colchester or Wycombe how they do it (or any of the many clubs above us in the table who have far smaller incomes than us).

Yep And Steve has experience of working with no money with Pompey.

Just curious!!

The biggest problem with your posting is when the transition argument, the patience argument, excuses argument and other red herrings have been done to death, you are left ultimately with stats, win, lose or draw and SOD's record is abysmal and now another worrying element has raised it's ugly head listening and reading the comments of fans who went Wycombe last night almost to a man they are questioning the teams desire and commitment, these are the elements that will eventually dictate SOD's future and not the unquantifiable stuff that may or may not come to fruition.

As I have said previous in threads in his last 2 post match interviews, he sounds like a man who is losing patience with his players.

another worrying element has raised it's ugly head listening and reading the comments of fans who went Wycombe last night almost to a man they are questioning the teams desire and commitment, these are the elements that will eventually dictate SOD's future and not the unquantifiable stuff that may or may not come to fruition.

No, what you're doing is decontextualising the situation so you can bash SOD with it, rather than showing it for what it is. City's first performance without commitment this season, against a poor team and a tiny crowd in a tinpot cup. For all City's faults this season, and there are many, playing without commitment has not been one of them.

No, what you're doing is decontextualising the situation so you can bash SOD with it, rather than showing it for what it is. City's first performance without commitment this season, against a poor team and a tiny crowd in a tinpot cup. For all City's faults this season, and there are many, playing without commitment has not been one of them.

First use of the word decontextualising on OTIB deserves a special award, I think.

Try reading what I said, I will make it easier for you, I only mentioned the Wycombe game in that context, no others.

Bashing SOD where?, SOD was obviously exasperated on saturday with the players and offered no sympathy for Flint or the team itself and last night he was pretty much disgusted by what he saw and again said as much.

What I am saying is sooner or later if the 'stats' don't improve that will be the deciding factor as to his fate.

Try reading what I said, I will make it easier for you, I only mentioned the Wycombe game in that context, no others.

Bashing SOD where?, SOD was obviously exasperated on saturday with the players and offered no sympathy for Flint or the team itself and last night he was pretty much disgusted by what he saw and again said as much.

What I am saying is sooner or later if the 'stats' don't improve that will be the deciding factor as to his fate.

What I read was an overreaction to a lack of commitment in a tinpot cup. No more, no less.

And decontextualising is on google.

Archived