IGNORED

Goals At Wycombe And O'Driscoll Post Match Comment.

Rich_s

Same old goals. The amount of space giving to people in and around our box is just asking for trouble. Not sure why Fielding came in for some stick from some last night he had no chance with either goal.

The optimist in me is putting last night down as a one off but the pessimist is hearing distant alarm bells.

Same old goals. The amount of space giving to people in and around our box is just asking for trouble. Not sure why Fielding came in for some stick from some last night he had no chance with either goal.

His positioning is suspect, noone had confidence when Wycombe attacked..

I think I've spotted something. Sean frequently wipes, pinches, twiddles the end of his nose during these interviews. He gets a bit snotty. How about we all buy and bring a white hanky to the next home game and wave it at him, say, at full-time, to remind him to use a hanky? Honestly, do they not "coach" manners in Wolverhampton?

I think I've spotted something. Sean frequently wipes, pinches, twiddles the end of his nose during these interviews. He gets a bit snotty. How about we all buy and bring a white hanky to the next home game and wave it at him, say, at full-time, to remind him to use a hanky? Honestly, do they not "coach" manners in Wolverhampton?

I believe when a Manager's time has come to an end in certain spanish clubs the fans all wave white hankies to signal a manager must go.....

I believe when a Manager's time has come to an end in certain spanish clubs the fans all wave white hankies to signal a manager must go.....

It's been scientifically proven that when the smell of old ladies pish on OTIB is consistently above 500 ppm for more than fourteen consecutive days it's time.

McInnes 725

Johnson 625

Millen 750

Tinnion 850

Pulis 15000

Honesty as usual from SOD, it's good to hear from a manager.

Sorry to say but I don't think our players have it in them and that is down to the manager as he brought most of them in.

I would love SOD to be successful here but another relegation is on the cards. :(

Not sure it is looking at them again.

Sorry didnt make that clear, didnt say he was at fault for goals, but during the game in general, it deffo was. Wycombe had been told to shoot on sight, thats clear, because of him being off his line

Sorry didnt make that clear, didnt say he was at fault for goals, but during the game in general, it deffo was. Wycombe had been told to shoot on sight, thats clear, because of him being off his line

Ah right fair enough buddy.

Archived