IGNORED

Looking On The Bright Side

glynriley

Ah that's where you are wrong. The scanner broke at the away end of the Dolman right at the person in front of me at the last home game.The big security bloke came over and told the kid in the turn style to visually inspect season tickets and let people straight in.

Glad you are putting a positive shine on things people.

Positiveness - I am personally glad we are out of the Mickey Mouse Club Cup Comp - because "we can now concentrate on the league", as long as we don't have a run in the FA Cup (!).

But I do not lot like my team losing any games, and certainly not when they lose them due to an inept performance such as last night's.

I must admit to "having been" a bit of a "Sodite" (As Edmondmillionsbung refers to us as), but note the emphasise on the words "having been", because now I am getting really nervy.

Negativism? Maybe.

I must admit that it's great have no parking problems any longer, there are spaces galore very close to the ground at the moment!

Aye, and it's easier to get served in the pub pre-match. Gotta love this being shit lark.

Glad you are putting a positive shine on things people.

Positiveness - I am personally glad we are out of the Mickey Mouse Club Cup Comp - because "we can now concentrate on the league", as long as we don't have a run in the FA Cup (!).

But I do not lot like my team losing any games, and certainly not when they lose them due to an inept performance such as last night's.

I must admit to "having been" a bit of a "Sodite" (As Edmondmillionsbung refers to us as), but note the emphasise on the words "having been", because now I am getting really nervy.

Negativism? Maybe.

Come and join in the fun mate. I'm proper worried (hence the new avatar!!).

Division 4 is distinct possibility in my eyes.

But never mind all that shizzle on this thread, there are plenty of others to worry on, just let yourself go and have a bit craic on this 'un.

Always bear in mind how lucky we are to not be Gas !

Can you imagine being in OUR shadow,God forbid.

Imagine being on your hols, chatting to a bloke at the bar........

Where you from mate?

Bristol.

Jesus, you're not a City fan are you?

No, Rovers.

tumblr_mmibdj1oZ41qdgpr8o1_400.gif

Noone's going to poach our players in the january transfer window.

Poach? They're not eggs. Mind you, I can see it now

Busby Babes

Fergie Fledlings

O'Driscoll Omlettes.

Got a certain ring to it, don't you think?

Archived