IGNORED

Get More Out Of The Players

Go Junior GO

Gutted with the result last night but I still beleive SOD is the man to turn things round for the club now and for the future.

The interview after the game was the first time he has criticised the players publicly and im hoping this will result in a change in their attitude, Some mangers will go far too early on publicly criticising players and the result if often no change in performance.

He has to stay and he has to be backed by fans untill at least xmas, we are not in relegation zone

He certainly waited longer to criticise the players publicly, than he did to take the fans to task. Will be interesting to see how the team respond-if they can remember it by the time of the next game, what with youngsters these days and their shorter attention span. Time to lose all these international players and get on with the league

I've heard that some of them have a hairdresser's appointment for Saturday week :(

(Still peed off by Crawley postponement :grr:)

And me. The ' international' players missing are replaceable.

This break in games now is not good timing. We need to see an immediate reaction but instead it gives the players time to relax again.

Archived