IGNORED

Southampton Attendance!

BridgyRed

I'm going to guess that Southampton fill most of the away end and that the home ends will all look full but that the attendance will be 15,601!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It always happens. Full stadium yet allegedly thousands of empty seats.

It happened on saturday and will happen again 2moro

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

errm , i couldnt get 5 seats together in the whole dolman , so I'm in block A of the ateyo , no singing 4 me then :clap: !! i reckon .... 15, 942

It happened on saturday and will happen again 2moro

Yawn! Did you see how many empty seats were around the ground?! I'm suprised the attendance was anywhere near the Swindon one because it was pretty sparse, there were about 3 entire lower tier blocks of the Atyeo virtually empty, and the GWR was barely half full. Had it not been for the Wednesday supporters it would of been a shocking turn out.

Anyways,

3,345 Southampton Fans

13,986 City Fans

= 17,331

Guest XrAnGeX
Reynolds, what the ###### are you on about? you should be used to no singing where ever you sit in the ground. Theres more atmosphere at a funeral than Asssssshhhhhton Gate!

2 - 1

Guest Trev_The_Townie
Tonights atmosphere will be better because we're the underdogs, it's a night game and it's a cup match.

:Music10:  :Music10:  :Music10:  :Music10:  :Music10:  :Music10:  :Music10:

yeah you might have 10 people singing instead of your usuall 5!

yeah you might have 10 people singing instead of your usuall 5!

OK "Trev" lets make a few points

1. I don't remember the ##unty ground being a cauldron of sound

2. You seem to be on the wrong forum

3. You are keen to talk about the City, this is obviously because you have no game tonight because YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT ALREADY!!

4 You wouldn't know how to count to ten

5. you can't spell usual!!

Go back to your own forum and see if you can find someone intelligent enough to educate you :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Archived