IGNORED

For Balance

RedYoshi

As everything our manager says of late is often seized upon by one person or another, I was surprised not to see this near the top of the forum today (apologies if I have missed it).

Anyway, I'm not making a comment on it one way or another, other than to note that many people have complained he never takes responsibility.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131009-sodchances-1106354.aspx

One reply. embarrassing.

No agenda's my arse

Are you really surprised? The majority that have appeared on here in the last couple of weeks are the same lot that appeared around the time that DMC was struggling.

Football fans are a fickle bunch. If SOD does turn it around then the same people will be claiming they supported him all the way through. There will be very few that would admit they got it wrong (I know some would before I get lynched for saying that).

Not saying that they don't want SOD to succeed, but some just need to vent when they are still in the emotions of defeat.

It's very difficult to maintain a cool head when something as important to us as our football club, is not going the way we would like it to (results wise).

Personally I am maintaining the faith in SOD, as I believe in what he is trying to achieve for our football club- But if that will last only time will tell and I will hold my hands up and admit I put my faith in the wrong guy if it doesn't.

Also this, just in case people haven't seen it today - again, just to highlight it for those who are convinced that:

1. He has no plan B (or C),
  2. Things are being made too complicated for the players,
  3. We worry about the opposition too much, and
  4. He hates all the fans.

Once again, not making any judgments on anything nor anyone, but happy to bring to attention all evidence that relates to the above points one way or another. Particularly:

You have plans A, B and C; you have to be prepared.

We want to make it as simple as we can to ensure the players are confident in what they can do.

It's probably more about how we approach the game now.

People come along to support the team and we have to give them something to support. The players really do appreciate the backing.

Apologies, once more, if it's been linked to elsewhere, but I haven't seen it.

Archived