IGNORED

Carlisle United Away

How many are making the trip up from Bristol?

I got my tickets today and I'm seat no.58 so I'm guessing that there's 57 other people who are as mad as me :)

Fair play to you mate. Absolutely cracking stuff.

I want to but may be struggling due to work commitments. Still hoping to go though.

yep a couple of us going up friday morning,staying in blackpool for 2 nights.train from blackpool to carlisle £15 rtn cant wait as mad as it seems,ive got visions of are first win in front of the traveling hoards all 150 of us.a good weekend what ever the result..7oclock train back to blackpool..C.O.Y.R..

yep a couple of us going up friday morning,staying in blackpool for 2 nights.train from blackpool to carlisle £15 rtn cant wait as mad as it seems,ive got visions of are first win in front of the traveling hoards all 150 of us.a good weekend what ever the result..7oclock train back to blackpool..C.O.Y.R..

Brave lads! God, I wish I was going with you :fingerscrossed:

I'll order tickets. I mean why not? Plenty of time for them to come and its a long way to go without them.

Not that there will be any trouble getting in to be honest.

Also if the rugby club is open, i'll go in there again. They were really pleasant last time and very welcoming.

Be next season for me this one if I can get time off work and we are playing in the same league. Oh and If I can find some poor souls to go with. Fair play to all those making the long trip - Anything over 250 would be a good following for us I'd say...

Archived