IGNORED

Lascelles

ciderbeans

I've said it time and time again we should attempt to get this guy on loan as he is quality but doesnt get much look in at forest.

people suggest hes too good for us etc etc

and now mk dons are enquiring about getting him on loan.....

surely with our links to forest and the blatant fact we needed a cb before dunk came in should have meant we attempted to get him?

crazy to think we wouldn't. A player like him would definately help us tighten up at the back and although dunk could potentially be good, hes a long way off full fitness.

Definately missed out on a gem if he goes to mk dons

I've said it time and time again we should attempt to get this guy on loan as he is quality but doesnt get much look in at forest.

surely with our links to forest and the blatant fact we needed a cb before dunk came in should have meant we attempted to get him?

crazy to think we wouldn't. A player like him would definately help us tighten up at the back and although dunk could potentially be good, hes a long way off full fitness.

Too young probably. SOD said he wanted to sign a more experienced defender, not another youngster.

dunk is young and has played alot less in recent times. lascelles is a current england u19/21 international so age makes no difference there.

I would hope we at least went in for him. If that is the case, it is a shame we couldnt get him but I would be very disappointed if we didnt have him on our radar

calm down there sir.

just suggesting if we hadnt looked at aquiring a talent like him, if he was available, it would be very disappointing.

Not criticizing the club directly yet and tbh, to have a go at me for showing ambition in the transfer market, considering all the criticism everyone else has thrown at this club recently is a bit short sighted.

I have never once criticised this club, always been behind it through thick and thin. not one to complain much, just looking for a discussion.

Ciderbeans you really do love Lascelles don't ya? I can't see it happening now unfortunately fella.

calm down there sir.

just suggesting if we hadnt looked at aquiring a talent like him, if he was available, it would be very disappointing.

Not criticizing the club directly yet and tbh, to have a go at me for showing ambition in the transfer market, considering all the criticism everyone else has thrown at this club recently is a bit short sighted.

I have never once criticised this club, always been behind it through thick and thin. not one to complain much, just looking for a discussion.

Be careful that's all .

And how do you know we did n't ? I'm fed up to the back teeth with people dissing the club with out the least bit of knowledge.

i'm very calm ,that's when i'm at my most dangerous.;0)

Archived