IGNORED

Could You Get A Rovers Tattoo...

cider-manc

If getting said tattoo would be my daughters only possible way of getting essential treatment then yes, of course.

If its simply to raise some money for charity as a "thank you" then I'd rather eat dog shit of something for sponsorship!

If getting said tattoo would be my daughters only possible way of getting essential treatment then yes, of course.

If its simply to raise some money for charity as a "thank you" then I'd rather eat dog shit of something for sponsorship!

Not a new experience for a regular at the Gate :(

Not for 1500 quid like that silly manc did hell no. I could probably think of a 1000 ways to raise that much before id even consider getting a dopey pirate on me forearm.

Yep. The bloke's a prat and saying "it's for charidee" does not excuse it when there are so many more worthwhile thinsg he could have done, all of which might have involved him getting off his arse.

Cannot fathom why that be the fundraising idea to come up with but the answer is of course I could. But, of course, I could think of countless other initiatives that aren't soo bloody stupid. And by stupid I don't mean omfg itz our rivals blud, but just, stupid.

Yep. The bloke's a prat and saying "it's for charidee" does not excuse it when there are so many more worthwhile thinsg he could have done, all of which might have involved him getting off his arse.

No he's not, when you have kids like most parents you would do anything for your child, a small tattoo is no big thing to worry about, I'm sure he has far more reaching things to worry about than some sad act getting offended because he bears a tattoo of a rivals team while supporting another.

Archived