IGNORED

Mr Burt...

Rich i e

Any idea what he does? Genuine almost sensible question!

Speaking about Burt's promotion, O'Driscoll said: "This is a significant move by the club and one I welcome completely.

"Keith will provide the link between the board and the football side and will be a critical feature in the club's restructuring.

"He is very respected within football, extremely well connected, can talk to players and agents alike and will work within the ethos and values being set by the club, in the best interests of the club."

He's the link between SOD and the Board isn't he? I understood he was in a Director of Football role.

Mind you I suppose it was only a matter of time before his name surfaced in the blame game.

And what about that Spanish coach? What has he actually achieved at this club?

Glyn Riley, you and myself, two peas, same pod and all that. You're wasted down there in Avonmouth. What I would like to see is Burt doing a weekly podcast with East End Ernie. That will move us forward a little, certinly

Looks like the East End aren't happy

thug-bert-and-ernie.jpg

Glyn Riley, you and myself, two peas, same pod and all that. You're wasted down there in Avonmouth. What I would like to see is Burt doing a weekly podcast with East End Ernie. That will move us forward a little, certinly

Ernie's the guy who drives the milk float? ...right?

Looks like the East End aren't happy

thug-bert-and-ernie.jpg

That looks like the East End that greeted the Villa Gate crashers, in the cup, 1982, Glyn. The Brummies never got as far as the top of the slope. Same for Sheff Weds around the same time*. I know, I was watching. From a safe distance. Keep off the East End. Not that I condone such behaviour, of course. Mind, that bloody Doug Ellis: I wanted to kick his smug, cocky chops that day! Insufferable, he was, in the director's suite, after. We ran the European Cup winners in waiting mighty close that day, let's not forget.

How different the East End are nowadays. No match for the originals in your pic there, Glyn.

* Pompey got round this problem, the East End reception party, by jumping from the enclosure, into the East End, over that fence. But at 2:10! I know, I was watching. There was barely anyone in there, save for a hundred or two old geezers, kids, etc.

* Arsenal and a few others enjoyed a similar welcome, of course. We're all so much more civilised now, thank goodness. Well, in the East End. Not so sure about the director's box. Still hoping to give Doug Ellis a sly one with me stick some day. U Reds!

That looks like the East End that greeted the Villa Gate crashers, in the cup, 1982, Glyn. The Brummies never got as far as the top of the slope. Same for Sheff Weds around the same time*. I know, I was watching. From a safe distance. Keep off the East End. Not that I condone such behaviour, of course. Mind, that bloody Doug Ellis: I wanted to kick his smug, cocky chops that day! Insufferable, he was, in the director's suite, after. We ran the European Cup winners in waiting mighty close that day, let's not forget.

How different the East End are nowadays. No match for the originals in your pic there, Glyn.

* Pompey got round this problem, the East End reception party, by jumping from the enclosure, into the East End, over that fence. But at 2:10! I know, I was watching. There was barely anyone in there, save for a hundred or two old geezers, kids, etc.

* Arsenal and a few others enjoyed a similar welcome, of course. We're all so much more civilised now, thank goodness. Well, in the East End. Not so sure about the director's box. Still hoping to give Doug Ellis a sly one with me stick some day. U Reds!

Can still remember Cardiff climbing that same fence,but they were climbing it the "other way"

they had to as there lives depended on it!!

Archived