IGNORED

The Forgotten Man

fka dagest

I've always wanted to start a 'Forgotten Man' thread. I can't really create the sense of drama and injustice that the subject always confers and I'm struggling to come up with a really good candidate.

Anyway I've, ultimately, gone for Toby Ajala. Where is he? Last season he appeared to be on the cusp of greater things. If he's injured or something then I'm sorry for not paying closer attention.

I've always wanted to start a 'Forgotten Man' thread. I can't really create the sense of drama and injustice that the subject always confers and I'm struggling to come up with a really good candidate.

Anyway I've, ultimately, gone for Toby Ajala. Where is he? Last season he appeared to be on the cusp of greater things. If he's injured or something then I'm sorry for not paying closer attention.

Hahaha. That made me laugh.

It's impossible to start a genuine forgotten man thread, because if he's forgotten, you would not remember that you've forgotten him.

On the other hand you could have a "Man I can remember but wish I could forget" thread. I'd go for Peter Styvar

i agree, he was due back after christmas wasnt he ? anyone know how he is progressing ?

Ah they said after Christmas because he could/will be back in march/april.

As for Ajala he got injured at the beginning of the season, Think it was a thigh injury. He is back now though but obviously not showing enough atm to get into the squad.

Archived