IGNORED

David Weir Sacked

glynriley

Not a very intelligent comment is it?

Can you try to say something more constructive and intelligible?

I guess you don't read Bristolcity?'s comments very often then?

To suggest we are in a worse position than SheffU is laughable, considering we have had a massive change of personnel in our team, most of them in-experienced, to a team that has challenged for a top 2 finish for 3 years, who get crowds of 16-18k most games, who would you say is an a worse position??

Indeed no normal club could tolerate that.

Is it good to be normal or better to try and see something through for once in the footballing world? Sheff Utd want to live in a stone age of boring hoof football. Don't forget the Aussie who was willing to come over to be their manager and had his own ideas. He quite rightly slammed the club (publicly) and walked out of the interview in disbelief.

The board/existing backroom are showing their lack of footballing nous by hiring someone (David Weir) willing to play the way they want it.

Personally, normal is a load of boring, full circle bollocks in this case :)

But that's just my opinion, of course.

Difference with them is I think even their performances have been poor whereas we have at least showed signs things are coming together (yes I know Wycombe was shocking). David Weir is unproven whereas at least SOD has some kind of track record of doing well at other clubs so I think City are right to stay put for now at least.

I said at the time of his appointment he would be the first to go in Div 3 this season... believe he is or at least nigh on the first. Have there been any others thus far?

One of the more bizarre managerial swing door episodes.. sack Danny when they are edging the play offs and appoint a man with no experience who leaves them bottom of the pile. You could really not make it up.

Here are just a few of the monkey run clubs:-

Charlton - are they Russian owned now? they were sniffin' around back in June.

Blackburn - chicken licker ownership

Wolves - some midlander who knows diddly squat about how to run a club

Sheff Utd - al bin someone

Notts County - some equally scary fruitcake from the middle east

I think those 5, for me, are the stand out candidates 4 of which, if i am not mistaken, are foreign owned; I believe Charlton and Wolves are still in British hands.

Archived