IGNORED

Joey Barton: What's He Like!

Anyone see reports of gobsh1te Joey's "controversial" (quelle surprise, as Joey would be quick to say) banter as he wittered on at something called the 'Leaders in Football Conference' yesterday? Apparently, after rubbishing the England team, Joey then got stuck into Sir Alecs Fergieson, saying he was a crap coach, and said he knew people, who knew people, who spoke to some other people, who....(etc) told him Sir Annex couldn't even put the cones out for training! The disrespect shown to old buggers by young ***** these days-disgusting!

Anyhow. Got me thinking: can our Sean "put the cones out?" Can Wardie manage this? Anyone know anyone, who speaks to anyone (etc)....If you have any information (and I mean ANY), there is now a (costly)Cones Hotline: call 0845 5or6, 5or6.

SoD considers the being of the cones, considers their juxtaposition with the grass and asks himself "are the cones a team player, if nobody is here to see the cones - do they even exist?" by which time training has finished.

The cones then play a friendly against the gas and run out 3-2 winners,

SoD considers the being of the cones, considers their juxtaposition with the grass and asks himself "are the cones a team player, if nobody is here to see the cones - do they even exist?" by which time training has finished.

Hope you've reported this to The Cones Hotline: 0845 21games without a win 7 months, "eastonboy"

You constantly put so much time and effort into posts, with OP's or replies, thinking that you and eloquent, funny, original or a combination of all three, yet in reality, you fail miserably, ramble on with utter crap and I think it's about time you seriously went and sought medical attention.

You constantly put so much time and effort into posts, with OP's or replies, thinking that you and eloquent, funny, original or a combination of all three, yet in reality, you fail miserably, ramble on with utter crap and I think it's about time you seriously went and sought medical attention.

That's all being taken care of, "Bar," ahead of you there. Don't worry yourself

Thanks. Just read that. I think Fergie does hold coaches, and coaching, in high regard. He also intuitively understands leading, leadership. He long since cottoned on to delegation and had some great coaching staff. Read something about the last feller, Dutch bloke, and how he worked with Ronaldo, improving his game tremendously. Very interesting.

But, to return to the nonsense, Joey said of Fergie, "He can barely lay out cones." What, the bloke with the infamous hairdryer, barely lay out cones?

Leave it now. Don't want to miff BarBS3 no more

Well some comment about Rooney's head made Mrs. The Bad chortle first thing this morning, so that's a plus point for Les from me.

No I wouldn't welcome a return to endless references to Young Richard or Uncle Bruce but happily (apart from me mentioning them now) they seem to have rightly been consigned to a previous persona, and the past.

There's always the ignore button, or selective reading, if his style gets on your nerves - it's not as though his name doesn't stand out as a thread starter.

The forum's been getting dull recently with several characters having disappeared, so as long as he doesn't try and take the whole place over I'm happy to see him back. Perhaps Edson, NTTDS and Bristol Boy will follow suit?

Everything in moderation though, eh Les?

A seemingly unappreciated post. I like it though.

Sense of humour bypass. What's the harm?

I'd take Barton here, and as Captain, in a heartbeat.

Wages - of course he is unaffordable.

With the right responsibility, he may finally grow up.

He would destroy this league.

of course he would he's prem standard maybe could have been better if he wasn't slapping kids or teammates or quoting ******* morrisey all the time! But hey there you go!

I love Joseph barton and the fact that most people think he's a melt just makes him that bit cooler

I'll out himself too as a Joey lover. Never afraid to say what he thinks and an antidote for the bland PR spun drivel from most players. Don't agree with everything he says or does but like any other fan of The Smiths he can't be all bad.

Mr. Speaker, The House has spoken! The members have had their say, and many wise words for me to ponder and consider. The votes are in ("ayes"to the left, the "ayes" to the right - these swivel-eyed loons are hard to read) and the message is clear. Shut TF up, you annoying, attention seeking cretin! And never a truer word spoken, Madam Speaker, let me be plain. To my Honourable friend, Mr. "Bar BS3," I take your considered feedback with the very best intentions it was clearly made in, and I can inform you, that the "medical attention" has been "sought," but the bloody surgery is not open until tomorrow, 8.30. So, I will "sought" it first thing tomorrow morning.

To my very great friend, the most Honourable Mr. "Nogbad the Bad," your kind words are a source of great comfort to me now, as I face a life, not on the "back benches," but in pastures new. Yes, Mr. Speaker, it is with regret and no little humility, that I tender my resignation.

"Noggers" suggests "moderation," and how right he is. Les is more, as I have always said. But, as the number of "friends" on here, now line up, to stab me in the back, I say to them, get to the back of the "Q". After all, real friends stab you in the front (you miserable, ungrateful b@$#¥&s, after all I've...all the thanks I....f#$@£....)

And finally, as Jim Morrison said, this is the end, my BCFC friends, this the end. I'll never bore into your eyes again (unless you follow me in my next adventure, details of which to come shortly....) it hurts to set you free, but, this is the end....

Before I go, Shakespeare suggested, "Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit," would "Bar" like to respond? No, really, we'll leave it...

Good night! Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow! But, better three hours too soon, than a minute too late (No, it's okay. Weeks too late. I know....going now)

"Nog" says, Les is more. Les says, no more.

Mr. Speaker, The House has spoken! The members have had their say, and many wise words for me to ponder and consider. The votes are in ("ayes"to the left, the "ayes" to the right - these swivel-eyed loons are hard to read) and the message is clear. Shut TF up, you annoying, attention seeking cretin! And never a truer word spoken, Madam Speaker, let me be plain. To my Honourable friend, Mr. "Bar BS3," I take your considered feedback with the very best intentions it was clearly made in, and I can inform you, that the "medical attention" has been "sought," but the bloody surgery is not open until tomorrow, 8.30. So, I will "sought" it first thing tomorrow morning.

To my very great friend, the most Honourable Mr. "Nogbad the Bad," your kind words are a source of great comfort to me now, as I face a life, not on the "back benches," but in pastures new. Yes, Mr. Speaker, it is with regret and no little humility, that I tender my resignation.

"Noggers" suggests "moderation," and how right he is. Les is more, as I have always said. But, as the number of "friends" on here, now line up, to stab me in the back, I say to them, get to the back of the "Q". After all, real friends stab you in the front (you miserable, ungrateful b@$#¥&s, after all I've...all the thanks I....f#$@£....)

And finally, as Jim Morrison said, this is the end, my BCFC friends, this the end. I'll never bore into your eyes again (unless you follow me in my next adventure, details of which to come shortly....) it hurts to set you free, but, this is the end....

Before I go, Shakespeare suggested, "Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit," would "Bar" like to respond? No, really, we'll leave it...

Good night! Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow! But, better three hours too soon, than a minute too late (No, it's okay. Weeks too late. I know....going now)

"Nog" says, Les is more. Les says, no more.

Leave it out ! Don't take criticism to harshly, after all we all get stabbed in the back by people we consider friends. You should see the state of my back. Knife would all over it from people who cuddle and kiss me. Keep it up les, many of us look forward to your posts because they brighten our day.

Leave it out ! Don't take criticism to harshly, after all we all get stabbed in the back by people we consider friends. You should see the state of my back. Knife would all over it from people who cuddle and kiss me. Keep it up les, many of us look forward to your posts because they brighten our day.

That was meant to be wounds.

Archived