IGNORED

North West Bristol City Supporters

Pedrowe

We're starting a north west bristol city supporters group. It's quite a informal affair - just a way for like minded city fans to get together for a cider at away games and any televised games, arrange car sharing to ashton gate etc.

If you're based in the north west and interested in getting involved please email bcfcnorthwest@gmail.com and join the facebook group - search 'Bristol City North West Supporters'

Thanks

Pete

• Admin

We're starting a north west bristol city supporters group. It's quite a informal affair - just a way for like minded city fans to get together for a cider at away games and any televised games, arrange car sharing to ashton gate etc.

If you're based in the north west and interested in getting involved please email bcfcnorthwest@gmail.com and join the facebook group - search 'Bristol City North West Supporters'

Thanks

Pete

Out of interest are the club assisting with this?

Seem to remember something about starting something up in that part of the country?

Ah nice one! I'm kind of in between Briar Hill and Hunsbury. You go to any of the boozers around Northampton?

I'm on the other side of Northampton near Earls Barton. I've actually only finished Uni this summer and living with my parents there so haven't had much of a chance to check out many pubs, any recommendations?

Out of interest are the club assisting with this?

Seem to remember something about starting something up in that part of the country?

Yes, DL helped with the initial promotion and has offered to attend meetings etc. The rest is over to us.

I'm on the other side of Northampton near Earls Barton. I've actually only finished Uni this summer and living with my parents there so haven't had much of a chance to check out many pubs, any recommendations?

The World's End in Ecton is nice which isn't too far from you. In town there are a fair few decent pubs where they show live sport, live bands, sell good beer etc. My favourites here are probably The Charles Bradlaugh, The Malt Shovel, The Wig and Pen and The Picturedrome!

The World's End in Ecton is nice which isn't too far from you. In town there are a fair few decent pubs where they show live sport, live bands, sell good beer etc. My favourites here are probably The Charles Bradlaugh, The Malt Shovel, The Wig and Pen and The Picturedrome!

I'll have to give those a go soon then! Its nice to know there are other exiles in this area, I've only been able to make the Peterborough game so far this season, so not the nicest Ashton Gate experience and journey home!

• Admin

I know its not as far as some mentioned places on here but what about places like Stroud/Gloucester/Cheltenham etc? Is there anyone doing anything around this neck of the woods??

Be interested to know.

As a side issue myself and many others regularly follow City on trains from WSM.

I know of a pub in WSM that runs mini buses / coaches to all home and away games in liaison with their Supporters Club.

Potential out there has to be massive?

Just hope we have a coach park big enough

Archived