IGNORED

Conspiracy?

real_bristol

I'd like to know who's comments we should ignore so this thread is for those people who suspect we have one or two sags impersonating their much bigger rivals. Maybe they're calling for SODs/The Board's head(s) maybe they're not, call me paranoid but what option have they got. They lost the 7 year itch when they couldn't quite manage the giant killing they've longed for so they're only option now is to infiltrate. Where better place to start than OTIB.

So let's get rid- anyone like to start the bidding?

Let's 'av it!

I'd like to know who's comments we should ignore so this thread is for those people who suspect we have one or two sags impersonating their much bigger rivals. Maybe they're calling for SODs/The Board's head(s) maybe they're not but call me paranoid but what option have they got. They lost the 7 year itch when they couldn't quite manage the giant killing they've longed for so they're only option now is to infiltrate. Where better place to start than OTIB.

Let's 'av it!

I'd like to think so but experience suggests otherwise. Let me tell you a story:

Many years ago, the shop stewards at Hailewood (Ford in Liverpool, for the littl'uns) went in to a meeting with management and came out to address the mass meeting of workers.

"Brothers", said the convenor, "I've got you a deal you won't believe. Four months' holiday, a five-hour day, and, best of all, you only have to work on Wednesdays! "

A little bloke at the back piped up "What, every bloody Wednesday?"

That little bloke was a City supporter.

I'd like to know who's comments we should ignore so this thread is for those people who suspect we have one or two sags impersonating their much bigger rivals. Maybe they're calling for SODs/The Board's head(s) maybe they're not, call me paranoid but what option have they got. They lost the 7 year itch when they couldn't quite manage the giant killing they've longed for so they're only option now is to infiltrate. Where better place to start than OTIB.

Let's 'av it!

Using the commonly used playground theory of "whoever smelt it dealt it", it is in fact you who is a Gashead.

Archived