IGNORED

Hodgson In Racist Row

WayOutWest

His name will come out soon, he'll either have to apologise or face being out the next squad.

There are already rumours circulating about which player it was, there's a thread on the England fans message board about it.

For obvious reasons I won't name the player here but it'll be very interesting to see if he's named in the squad for the Chile game in November.

The joke, revolves around an astronaut and a monkey on a space mission. The monkey performs all the tasks requested by mission control, with the punchline being that the astronaut's only role is to feed the monkey.

Hodgson was trying to encourage right-back Chris Smalling to pass to Townsend, 22, more often.

Smalling being the astronaut... Townsend being the Monkey...

In other words let Townsend do the work... just feed him.

So the astronaut was black and as thick as ****,not just racist,but thickist as well.

Andros Townsend said what Roy had said was a compliment today. Seems the line has been drawn in a responsible and mature manner, rather than calling for heads to roll.

Yet The Society of Black Lawyers keep stirring the pot, trying to make a bigger thing out of it. They should just keep their nose out where its not wanted.

Andros Townsend said what Roy had said was a compliment today. Seems the line has been drawn in a responsible and mature manner, rather than calling for heads to roll.

Yet The Society of Black Lawyers keep stirring the pot, trying to make a bigger thing out of it. They should just keep their nose out where its not wanted.

They are lawyers.

Clearly too subtle for some. I was pointing out that lawyers, of whatever hue, are notorious for poking their noses in where they're not wanted and for stirring the fertiliser.

Yes we all know how nasty that lawyers can be, I just think that this group have no place butting in when it comes to sport... its been dealt with in the right manner.

They should just get off their soapbox.

Yeah the player went straight to the Sun and didn't mention it to Roy

I've wondered this; there must have been more than just Woy and the players in the room and there will have been security/stewards stood right outside the door. The 'mole' then went to The Scottish Sun (which is slightly weird, one player excepted) and saying its a player a) makes a bigger story and b) protects their source

Now we've got heather rabbatts of the fa saying the new commission isn't diverse enough.

Maybe they choose the 8 best people for the role and didn't pick a random woman or black person who isn't thought suitable for the panel.

I'm getting fed up now of every decision people make and seeing people saying its sexist or racist, maybe just maybe there being racist or sexist demanding a place or job. Just the person who gets the role is the best for that role. Which i think is hard for them to understand but doesn't agree with there agenda.

Now we've got heather rabbatts of the fa saying the new commission isn't diverse enough.

Maybe they choose the 8 best people for the role and didn't pick a random woman or black person who isn't thought suitable for the panel.

I'm getting fed up now of every decision people make and seeing people saying its sexist or racist, maybe just maybe there being racist or sexist demanding a place or job. Just the person who gets the role is the best for that role. Which i think is hard for them to understand but doesn't agree with there agenda.

To be fair, I think a 'Diversity Panel' consisting of 8 white middle-aged men is a bit of a piss take

But I do agree that in general the whole PC thing has been taken too far (no to say there isn't still blatant and unnecessary discrimination in the UK) and inevitably that's seeped into football

Archived