IGNORED

The Great Crisp Debate!

Fordy62

Hang on this thread is all wrong? Can we define what is a crisp first? I would have thoughts Wheat Crunchies and Dorito's etc (even Pringles) are snacks not Crisps - Crisps surely means potato crisps in which case Seabrook (or Walkers Crinkles)

Hang on this thread is all wrong? Can we define what is a crisp first? I would have thoughts Wheat Crunchies and Dorito's etc (even Pringles) are snacks not Crisps - Crisps surely means potato crisps in which case Seabrook (or Walkers Crinkles)

Splitter!

Don't really like thick crisps, best flavour cream cheese and chive, a posh cheese and onion, other than that ready salted.

Best snack cheeselets, but why are they only available at Xmas?

When I was in the Netherlands for the summer many years ago they had Paprika crisps, never found any with the same taste since, absolute heaven

Those Roast Ox flavoured crisps you find in certain boozers are my favourite followed closely by 'Bitza Pizza' crisps which don't exsist anymore...thanks a ******* bunch Walkers/Golden Wonder or whoever it was who used to make them!

Do I recall somebody saying that, apart from Ready Salted, Roast Ox were the only ones a Vegan could eat?

Last time we played at home, in the distant past, I baffled the Lindley's zombie by asking for a packet of plain crisps. Fortunately the Senior Zombie explained that I meant Ready Salted :noexp:

• Admin

I used to like the Bovril Crisps, Smiths I think. Also another vote for Taytos, have eaten a fair few packets of them in a wide selection of bars in Ireland.

Slight deviation from crisps, but my all time favourite munchy snack has to be twiglets, just a shame you don't see the long ones in boxes anymore.

Worcester Sauce Wheat Crunchies or Salt & Vinegar French Fries for me please, but if we're talking crisp crisps I'll settle for Salt & Vinegar (or plain) Square Crisps.

I'd like to put on the record that in my opinion Pringles taste like beer mats. And yes, I have nibbled a beer mat to make that comparison.

Smiths 'Scampi Flavour Fries' were very nice, not sure if they're sill around

Was all about eating these or the scampi flavoured nik naks, then sticking your fingers up in your mates face pretending you had your fingers up a girls wotsits.

Scrumpy has got me down to a tee, chipsticks and Roysters are exceptional crisps.

Not crisps per say, more of a pub snack but i'm loving these pretzel piece things at the moment, especially the Jalapeno flavoured ones. My local tesco express has started to stock them now which is a bonus!

snyders-jalapeno-pretzels.jpg

Archived