IGNORED

Crewe Score Predictions

MC RISK77

I had a dream last night, where Monkeys and Astronauts lived in a world without racism. In that world, I was working in a bar where my best friends was a pigeon called Duncan. Duncan came from a rough upbringing and he flinched every time someone came near.

This means, we will win 2-1.

Edit - 1-2 (before someone moans)

I'm hopeful we might win and if we can improve our finishing maybe comfortably (0-3)

Crewe had a good win last week but previous to that lost 4-0 to Fleetwood in the JPT, 3-0 at home to Gills and 4-0 at Notts County. If we can get the first their heads might drop.

I see noone expects us to win 5 or 6 nil just because we are Bristol City...

Lights blue touch paper, stands back !

No reaction...... I'll recklessly run back to the firework and re-light the blue touch paper...........

We are massive club playing lower division stragglers. Anything less than 5-0 will be an embarrassment.

Last time I saw city vs Crewe it was a midweek game at the gate cerca 1991.

We won 4-0 I think.

I see no reason that shouldn't happen again!

I would walk around  the ashton gate pitch wearing nothing but flip flops and a silly straw hat if that happened.          

more likely to be 1-1 and we'll be lucky to get a draw.

I would walk around  the ashton gate pitch wearing nothing but flip flops and a silly straw hat if that happened.          

as i work from home...if we win 4-0 can i film this and submit it to youtube if this happens?

Oh dear, I hope you crossed your fingers when you said that. We are going to nail them. This is where our season starts, 3 points, sweet.    

I would walk around the ashton gate pitch wearing nothing but flip flops and a silly straw hat if that happened.

Do it at the Crawley game - there'll be a smaller crowd than usual ;)

1990 promotion season4-1wondergoal from superbob too

Just inside half way line back to goal, keeper off his line, Ball lofted to him, he swivelled round and volleyed over the keeper and into the net, amazing goal.

Sadly he went off injured shortly after, such a shame seriously damaged our chances of winning the title.

As for today in normal circumstances a draw would be a credible result, but we do need a win, heart says 2-1, head says 1-1.

Archived