IGNORED

Believe In The Pillars !

Deanbcfc89

What are you going to do about it? The fact is we are where we are and me or you can't do jack about it we should pray to Allah to lead us to the correct path

Thats what this article is about beleiving in the higher power im joining the delousional, i blame gary for starting the rot

the pillars will save us 

Good one. Nah let's spend our way out of it, that's worked so well in the past. Building for the future is the way to go, not the system's fault we're inept at doing it atm.

Indeed. How did we get it through people's heads that spending our way out is NOT an option, however much we might want to. The new SCMP regs preclude it.

Good one. Nah let's spend our way out of it, that's worked so well in the past. Building for the future is the way to go, not the system's fault we're inept at doing it atm.

Do one with that bollocks the squads good enough now, the team hasnt one in 11 and we havent changed formation once, the team needs a rocket up there ass i get the feeling there waiting around for the pillars to take the lead as much as we are, the players need a rocket up there ass not a back pat from a manager who has 0 drive and 0 ambition

sports is about winning not bulding pyramids

if your not here to win go home, we go in to every game thinking of playing like barcelona instead of winning 

Do one with that bollocks the squads good enough now, the team hasnt one in 11 and we havent changed formation once, the team needs a rocket up there ass i get the feeling there waiting around for the pillars to take the lead as much as we are, the players need a rocket up there ass not a back pat from a manager who has 0 drive and 0 ambition

sports is about winning not bulding pyramids

if your not here to win go home, we go in to every game thinking of playing like barcelona instead of winning 

We've changed formation plenty of times, we matched up with Peterborough for one, which was a stupid idea. Play to your strengths.

Aside from missing that you haven't made a point about anything.

We've changed formation plenty of times, we matched up with Peterborough for one, which was a stupid idea. Play to your strengths.

Aside from missing that you haven't made a point about anything.

So what are our stregnths?? that was a game against the best team in the league weve been loosing to crap every week playing to our strengths

Remember the past not so long ago when we were a goal away from the premiership; Also a brand new stadium was dreamt about by the promises from above, wont be much cop in the 4th div will it.

Remember the past not so long ago when we were a goal away from the Premier League; Also a brand new stadium was dreamt about by the promises from above, wont be much cop in the 4th div will it.

That's the risk you play with that system. We didn't win, we spent to get there again and spiralled into debt. 

So what are our stregnths?? that was a game against the best team in the league weve been loosing to crap every week playing to our strengths

Imposing ourselves with JET and Baldock seems as good as any, we did it well in the first game and we've rarely done it since. Trying to match up to our opponents hasn't done any better.

Were not a portsmouth nor at any risk of becoming a portsmouth, when the stadium didnt get done the ambition went its sad 

Take a look at our balance sheet then tell me we're on a sound financial footing.

Imposing ourselves with JET and Baldock seems as good as any, we did it well in the first game and we've rarely done it since. Trying to match up to our opponents hasn't done any better.

Take a look at our balance sheet then tell me we're on a sound financial footing.

Weve still got a good budget and squad we need a leader who matches the fans ambitions and thats play offs atleast in this division

This pillar nonsense is just management waffle to appease the masses.

Develop youth, act financially prudent, play passing football blah blah blah blah.

Please tell me a club in the world this doesn't equally apply to?

Agree we are just a sh1te run club atm;  pillars = we are carp and are a word born out of transition; to many words no action

Archived