IGNORED

As I Said....

SimplyRed

For all the rhetoric being spouted by the club and the manager, and - apparently - being reported quite succinctly by the Post, I stand by what I said here:

Unless somebody on the board wakes up soon, O'Driscoll will take us down - of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Would you of posted this if we had won today??

Funny, whenever I see you make a thread, it's always after we lose. We will not go down

For all the rhetoric being spouted by the club and the manager, and - apparently - being reported quite succinctly by the Post, I stand by what I said here:

Unless somebody on the board wakes up soon, O'Driscoll will take us down - of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Agree with you completely.  The current owner has made a hash brown of looking after our club.

I bet youd be delighted at that wouldnt you?? I dont disagree with what youve said but you strike me as the sort of guy that enjoys it when we lose just so you can say "i told you so". Not cool mate.

I bet youd be delighted at that wouldnt you?? I dont disagree with what youve said but you strike me as the sort of guy that enjoys it when we lose just so you can say "i told you so". Not cool mate.

Yes, of course, I've supported City for 53 years just for the pleasure of seeing them lose...  :grr:

Would you of posted this if we had won today??

Funny, whenever I see you make a thread, it's always after we lose. We will not go down

Would you like to point out to me the threads I've started... not many...

And no... I probably wouldn't have posted had we won... but does that make my opinion wrong?

I dont normally post,and am quite prepared to be slagged off by the eternal optimists,but i reckon we will be ok,when we finally get down to the conference,as the club is run in an amateur way,by a bunch of amateurs,but i dint really care anymore,for having blindly supported City for 59 years,i cant be arsed now.Thankyou and goodnight,wishing you all well for the future.

Well there we go.

There we go? Had I not posted today, it would have been next week, or the week after - what difference does it make? Why is it that everyone thinks the sun shines out of O'Driscoll's backside?  Do you really believe the hype that things will improve and we will start stringing the wins together?

Sorry mate, I've seen it too many times before.  Under O'Driscoll we're heading one way... and it's not up...

Time for the happy clappers to eat some humble pie. This isn't working!

The theory is right, I can't argue with that, but the execution is lacking (to say the least).

SOD is a massively intelligent man and a super coach (based on past achievements), yet seems totally devoid of inspiration. I put it down to his persona - he's been been overwhelmingly negative since day one and that's rubbed off on the whole club.

We either need to retain him as head coach under an inspirational manager (a la GJ), or give him the boot. I don't think the former would work, so it's time for a new guy.

Of course we should retain the five pillars. Of course we should invest in youth, but not at the cost of a uncontrolled downward spiral (which, believe It or not folks, we're in one at the moment).

Who would I replace him with? I've always liked Richard Money. I'm afraid that we're not attractive to top experienced managers in our current position. Sorry Sean, it's goodbye from me.

Archived