IGNORED

Baby I Don't Care

Dorset_Cider

No longer do I care for the results........ whatever we do I  know that we have to suffer dissapointment before we start to get we want.

Improvements are coming but it now looks like it will be so far off, that many will just require the head SOD and they are still wrong

I do not think there is any quick answer and to all those that think calling for a sacking is the answer, then I feel for you but don't think you get how dire the immediate future is for us no matter who is the head coach or Manager is.......... we are going to suffer so be warned no matter who leads us.

UN LUCKY TODAY.

UP THE CITY!

No point in removing SOD. They have to follow their plan through. Dumping SOD now is pointless. He needs to get the green shoots sprouting before we make another change. Yes in a years time, maybe once what needs to be put innplace is in place then yep he goes. But while we are still rebuilding, that process needs to get to a point where a change of manager will not effect it. I am not sure we are at that point yet.

If it means we are in div 3 so be it. If tge board make another change it will pretty much my constant snipes at tthem

No point in removing SOD. They have to follow their plan through. Dumping SOD now is pointless. He needs to get the green shoots sprouting before we make another change. Yes in a years time, maybe once what needs to be put innplace is in place then yep he goes. But while we are still rebuilding, that process needs to get to a point where a change of manager will not effect it. I am not sure we are at that point yet.

If it means we are in div 3 so be it. If tge board make another change it will pretty much my constant snipes at tthem

I couldn't agree more....... Div 3 (actually 4) then so be it....... the only time I would get upset is if we remained down there.

Archived