IGNORED

Sod

And Its Smith

Remember when he took us on the worst winless run in the clubs history? Terrible.

I'm not calling for his head personally but he has to take responsibility for the teams position just like he can't be blamed for individual player mistakes.

Sacking him is pointless but likewise he hasn't proved to be the messiah some on here seem to believe.

Remember when he took us on the worst winless run in the clubs history? Terrible.

I'm not calling for his head personally but he has to take responsibility for the teams position just like he can't be blamed for individual player mistakes.

Sacking him is pointless but likewise he hasn't proved to be the messiah some on here seem to believe.

Can you tell me why sacking him is pointless?

How do you know that someone else wont be able to get these players playing again , or change our shape or have a different outlook , be able to motivate the team and make them believe in themselves again.

How do you know that someone else wont be able to get these players playing again , or change our shape or have a different outlook , be able to motivate the team and make them believe in themselves again.

Someone else certainly couldn't do any worse!

Exactly.  Our squad isn't so bad that it couldn't be moulded into a mid-table side by a decent manager.  

Maybe your right but all I can think is we've changed 3 managers in the last few years and nothing has changed. If we can get someone who can improve us then I'm all for it but I really don't know who that would be?

I bet there was a post like this just before Gary left. And Millen. Oh, and McInnes.

He ain't no Messiah......I know that but what is the point........ as you say sacking him is pointless

I bet there was a post like this just before Gary left. And Millen. Oh, and McInnes.

There probably was , but I was replying to a post and asking why.

Something needs to change and quick as we will be going down. SoD now has mostly his own signings playing and still thye don't appear organised

if jon and steve lansdown are still interested in bcfc they need to act now, sod is not the answer this is the same sort of run he was on when he was sacked at doncaster, as towards luck, you make your own, all you fans who want to give him more time, read this headline.

ASHTON GATE STADIUM HOME OF BRISTOL RUGBY

maybe this is the lansdown,s vision

Why can't we sack the manager?

He has overseen the worst run in the clubs history, I genuinely don't see any improvement on last year, in fact we're in a worse position.

He has admittedly had his hands tied to a certain degree but, he has one of the largest budgets in this league and should be doing better with what's at his disposal. The lack of motivation is unbelieveable and the players must be falling asleep as he speaks to them

He has brought in what now appears to be inferior players for this level, or, players that don't understand what he wants. He brought in a keeper that turned out to be a psycological wreck and a stopper at center back and expected him to play football. Those still here from previous managers should be more than capable of performing well at this level but they are not, probably for the same reasons as those he has brought in. We have a quality goalscorer in Baldock who he plays as what appears to be a loan striker, that gets muscled out of it due to a lack of support. He plays JET as a so called striker, when he's obviously best deployed behind the strikers and he is frightened of going for it, so the team plays the same way, stifled. Some of the best footbal we've played has been when we've been chasing the game and he's had to bring Harewood on to give some physical help to the bedragled, befuddled strikers. The team shape changes along with the confidence and we look a decent attacking outfit. He's replaced shyte players on loads of money with shyte players on less money, so the only benefit is that we are now saving some money on wages but, losing it on falling attendances.

The man does not inspire the fans, so how can he inspire the players when needed, because just occasionally they do need some inspiration, as do the fans. 

Make no mistake, this club is in the doldrums and even if we get a win it will most probably be followed with a huge sigh of relief and another run of defeats/draws.

The man is frightened of playing for a win, makes constant negative comments about the teams expectations, negative comments about the fans, praises the opposition and their fans and appears to lower expectations so that any achievements made after he's knocked the stuffing out of the club, will be credited to him.

Transition can be achieved slowly in the background. In the meantime get a manager that knows how to set a team up to win matches, we certainly have the players to do that.

I've more to rant about but need to calm down now.

He has overseen the worst run in the clubs history, I genuinely don't see any improvement on last year, in fact we're in a worse position.

He has admittedly had his hands tied to a certain degree but, he has one of the largest budgets in this league and should be doing better with what's at his disposal. The lack of motivation is unbelieveable and the players must be falling asleep as he speaks to them

He has brought in what now appears to be inferior players for this level, or, players that don't understand what he wants. He brought in a keeper that turned out to be a psycological wreck and a stopper at center back and expected him to play football. Those still here from previous managers should be more than capable of performing well at this level but they are not, probably for the same reasons as those he has brought in. We have a quality goalscorer in Baldock who he plays as what appears to be a loan striker, that gets muscled out of it due to a lack of support. He plays JET as a so called striker, when he's obviously best deployed behind the strikers and he is frightened of going for it, so the team plays the same way, stifled. Some of the best footbal we've played has been when we've been chasing the game and he's had to bring Harewood on to give some physical help to the bedragled, befuddled strikers. The team shape changes along with the confidence and we look a decent attacking outfit. He's replaced shyte players on loads of money with shyte players on less money, so the only benefit is that we are now saving some money on wages but, losing it on falling attendances.

The man does not inspire the fans, so how can he inspire the players when needed, because just occasionally they do need some inspiration, as do the fans. 

Make no mistake, this club is in the doldrums and even if we get a win it will most probably be followed with a huge sigh of relief and another run of defeats/draws.

The man is frightened of playing for a win, makes constant negative comments about the teams expectations, negative comments about the fans, praises the opposition and their fans and appears to lower expectations so that any achievements made after he's knocked the stuffing out of the club, will be credited to him.

Transition can be achieved slowly in the background. In the meantime get a manager that knows how to set a team up to win matches, we certainly have the players to do that.

Hear, Hear...

There probably was , but I was replying to a post and asking why.

Something needs to change and quick as we will be going down. SoD now has mostly his own signings playing and still thye don't appear organised

So they weren't organised at Port Vale and today ?  Silly individual errors cost us three points.

So true , Transition can be acheived with control from above but we can still have a real ambitious and angry leader

Spot on,Chief. 

So they weren't organised at Port Vale and today ?  Silly individual errors cost us three points.

No, his substitutions cost us the game today. We were getting a point with the two forwards still on.

Error or not he gave Crewe the go ahead to attack in the last 10minutes, he was happy with a point, but all he got was another nail in his coffin.

Archived