IGNORED

Not A Big Club...but Who Are Bournemouth?

Tenyards

Looking at the league tables today I spotted Bournemouth. There they are in ninth place, just below the play-offs in the championship, They managed a creditable draw away to Nottingham Forest today.

Now I have supported City a lifetime...I remember John Galley, Tom Ritchie and all the people over the years. Where Bournemouth are is about where we expect to be as fans....higher than that and we are doing very well for ourselves.

I agree that we are not a big club. But we are bigger than Bournemouth. I seem to remember SOD was successful there as a manager at one time and had them punching above their weight.

City should look at the wage budget of Bournemouth and copy it. City's management should hop in the car and go down there next week and find out what they are doing that we aren't doing. We should send our players there to train to see what they do in training.

We look embarrassing in comparison to that little South coast club with no fans and no history and who are certainly not a big club. It is time to face reality...the current crop of players and our management are nowhere near in the same class as Bournemouth....a very sad position to find the City of Bristol's football team in.

You don't have to go that far - just drive down the M5 to Yeovil.....

Your obsession with the failed cockney midget is really really touching, you two really should get together, and raise a family. In Yeovile. They are currently 24th in the Championship. Perhaps we should get Wardy, or Tisdale in they are higher placed than us...but hey ho, crack on in your parallel world :sleeping:

Looking at the league tables today I spotted Bournemouth. There they are in ninth place, just below the play-offs in the championship, They managed a creditable draw away to Nottingham Forest today.

Now I have supported City a lifetime...I remember John Galley, Tom Ritchie and all the people over the years. Where Bournemouth are is about where we expect to be as fans....higher than that and we are doing very well for ourselves.

I agree that we are not a big club. But we are bigger than Bournemouth. I seem to remember SOD was successful there as a manager at one time and had them punching above their weight.

City should look at the wage budget of Bournemouth and copy it. City's management should hop in the car and go down there next week and find out what they are doing that we aren't doing. We should send our players there to train to see what they do in training.

We look embarrassing in comparison to that little South coast club with no fans and no history and who are certainly not a big club. It is time to face reality...the current crop of players and our management are nowhere near in the same class as Bournemouth....a very sad position to find the City of Bristol's football team in.

I have to say..... being down the road from AFC Bournemouth that I look out for their results....... but I'm Bristol City FC and a life time follower...... AFCB are having a moment in time........ and we will have ours again 

I like Gary........ but Epic fail and we've already been there and done that.......... what makes you feel he would be any better than when he left last time?

Yeah, you're right. I mean, being mid-table of the Championship was a nightmare compared to the sunny uplands we find ourselves on now...

I like Gary........ but Epic fail and we've already been there and done that.......... what makes you feel he would be any better than when he left last time?

Hes knows how to get out of this league and keep us there???????????????????? he is the current league 1 manager of the year on a tiny budget something our board is dreaming of , does this add up to you

And pray tell, how would you describe our current earth bound trajectory?

Exactly amazing the bad taste johnson managed to leave in some peoples mouths

How can anyone think he has put us in a mess after giving us what we prayed for for 9 yaers and nearly so much more within four years

the perfect example of a victim of your own succsess 

Archived