IGNORED

Since We Last Won In The League......

Betelgeuse

I've had 224 sleeps!

Myself, my girlfriend, my 2 daughters and my brother have all had birthdays.

England have gone 9 games unbeaten.

Barcelona have won 18 league games.

We've had 32 Monday mornings.

But we've beat the Gas!

Um, have I missed anything ?

Yes how many times have you had sex.

You humans think you've got problems?

Horace's 2nd birthday will be on November 3rd. He was 1 year 4 months old when we last won a league game, seven months ago. That's equivalent to FOUR human years. If he can keep the faith, then surely we can...

I've got a puppy that I trained to be a City fan. Today when the penalty went in he went berserk and grabbed the radio bertween his teeth growling. Had him six months now and can't wait to see what he does when we win.

Well!  It certainly looks like City are going to the DOGS!!!!!!!

I'm going through a transition period in the bedroom but I'm sure sex will happen soon.......

Its a great comparison you dont get a bird unless you go out spend some money on a nice shirt and aftershave and talk to her

we are the football league comparison of a spotty teenager waiting in our bedroom for a babestation girl to jump out of the tv and f///ck us in to the championship

You humans think you've got problems?

Horace's 2nd birthday will be on November 3rd. He was 1 year 4 months old when we last won a league game, seven months ago. That's equivalent to FOUR human years. If he can keep the faith, then surely we can...

At that rate a 90 minute football match must seem about 12 hours to Horace. Poor little chap. Still, on the bright side it must be time to hibernate soon.

I've had 224 sleeps!

Myself, my girlfriend, my 2 daughters and my brother have all had birthdays.

England have gone 9 games unbeaten.

Barcelona have won 18 league games.

We've had 32 Monday mornings.

But we've beat the Gas!

Um, have I missed anything ?

I don't know who it was on here, but i still laugh when i think of it. He said,  My best mate's baby wasn't even born when we last won. Now he's walking round the furniture.

I don't know who it was on here, but i still laugh when i think of it. He said, My best mate's baby wasn't even born when we last won. Now he's walking round the furniture.

Has he got a shot on him? Sounds just what we need for our next win...

At that rate a 90 minute football match must seem about 12 hours to Horace. Poor little chap. Still, on the bright side it must be time to hibernate soon.

Don't think he hasn't considered it!

For that matter, so have I. "Wake me up when we get three points, dear".

Three years later...

"Wake up, dear, they've beaten Weston-super-mare".

Don't think he hasn't considered it!

For that matter, so have I. "Wake me up when we get three points, dear".

Three years later...

"Wake up, dear, they've beaten Weston-super-mare".

Oi hedgehog bloke dont you dare go all lemon on me, if you and the spikey one loose faith its the end of the world :sad26:   

I don't know who it was on here, but i still laugh when i think of it. He said,  My best mate's baby wasn't even born when we last won. Now he's walking round the furniture.

Unfortunately, that was me. My mates little boy Ellis wasn't born the last time we won and is almost walking now. At this rate, he will be shaving by the time we actually win a game!

Oi hedgehog bloke dont you dare go all lemon on me, if you and the spikey one loose faith its the end of the world :sad26:

Just a bit of gallows humour.

We'll be there on Tuesday. Hedgehogs are small, but they're spiky, and they're not known for bottling it.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Archived