IGNORED

Still Believe In Sod

Bourne End Red

I don't know why but I still have faith he will come good.

I'm sick to death of results like everyone else is.

In my opinion keep him unless we go down.

Stay up then we have a lot more free wages to play with next season.

If we go down then no excuses sack as that is unacceptable.

I think we will be a good side next season but at the moment we just have to grit our teeth and stick wit them.

On another note can SL pay up the contracts of the high earners that sod doesn't want or does that go against us on ffp ?

Sick to death of us having to pay up contracts on poor players on big money but it would certainly give us some scope and improve in January.

Up the city !!!

Ive lived in exeter and believe me Tisdale will not leave exeter (where he has carte blanche to do as he pleases) , for city and even if he did he would need time to build a team. Something i dont think a number of city fans would give him.

1 year and he will be gone and its back to square one again.

Although Tisdale would be a good shout for me to, need to stick with SO'D at least for some stability rather than this revolving door culture and wasting more and more cash.

In my opinion keep him unless we go down.

Are you for ******* real. Going down will be one par with the worst disasters to hit this club.Trust me when I say SL will walk due to the abuse and if he does not take his debt with him its 82 all over again.

Are you for ******* real. Going down will be one par with the worst disasters to hit this club.Trust me when I say SL will walk due to the abuse and if he does not take his debt with him its 82 all over again.

It would be a disaster but SL would have only himself to blame for Citys demise, you can point your finger at managers who have failed but ultimately the buck stops with him and the board.

SL will not walk and leave the boy unemployed! - let's be honest, based on his CV even Asda would think twice about letting him stack shelves.

Archived