IGNORED

Delighted

TimmerD

Well, can I just say that on learning about DW's departure this morning, I have literally run around the room, jumped for joy and screamed my head off.

Sorry Danny, it's nothing personal, you did as much as you could with this club, but ultimatley you failed to deliver what you were appointed to do.

Now we can all look forward to a new dawn at Ashton Gate, getting a good young boss in who can motivate the players.

Steve Lansdown - you have made a very tough decision but IMO you have got it right, now do the double and go and get Neale Cooper AND Martin Scott.

Well, can I just say that on learning about DW's departure this morning, I have literally run around the room, jumped for joy and screamed my head off.

Sorry Danny, it's nothing personal, you did as much as you could with this club, but ultimatley you failed to deliver what you were appointed to do.

Now we can all look forward to a new dawn at Ashton Gate, getting a good young boss in who can motivate the players.

Steve Lansdown - you have made a very tough decision but IMO you have got it right, now do the double and go and get Neale Cooper AND Martin Scott.

I agree Cooper is the type of Hollohead manager we need!!

Archived