IGNORED

Could Di Canio Be The Answer?

Robin 101

He the man :banana:

True lets get a man in who will build the younguns up and impress those scouts nothing gives me more pleasure than spending 50.00 a game to watch the youth come through and move on to better and more prosperous things 

its like well there my children ... such pride

screw where we finish or what league were in its not about us lets make this happen  :clapping:

Is there any way we can order the 5 pillars in dildo form so i can F myself with them, i dont think the club F ing me with them is enough i love punishment

True lets get a man in who will build the younguns up and impress those scouts nothing gives me more pleasure than spending 50.00 a game to watch the youth come through and move on to better and more prosperous things 

its like well there my children ... such pride

screw where we finish or what league were in its not about us lets make this happen  :clapping:

Is there any way we can order the 5 pillars in dildo form so i can F myself with them, i dont think the club F ing me with them is enough i love punishment

So you would be happy with Di Canio? To bleed the club dry and walk away once the cash has gone?

So you would be happy with Di Canio? To bleed the club dry and walk away once the cash has gone?

Its what you allow him to have if he shows he can find succsess with the budget johnson first had in league 1 and the budget odriscoll has now and he finds sucsess and we are at the top then yea if he whats a signing to take us to the next level let him

its about smart spending at the right times

Its what you allow him to have if he shows he can find succsess with the budget johnson first had in league 1 and the budget odriscoll has now and he finds sucsess and we are at the top then yea if he whats a signing to take us to the next level let him

its about smart spending at the right times

On that basis he would resign or not take the job in the first place, cant see that happening at all because he would want big cash.

skeletor I can understand. but why wouldn't you want Warnock in charge??

Because he is one of the biggest hypocrites in football and tbh what he said about this club after the phantom goal along with Tangoman was borderline ridiculous. Accusing the club of this, that and the other.

For you maybe yes but for me a definite no.

On that basis he would resign or not take the job in the first place, cant see that happening at all because he would want big cash.

Because he is one of the biggest hypocrites in football and tbh what he said about this club after the phantom goal along with Tangoman was borderline ridiculous. Accusing the club of this, that and the other.

For you maybe yes but for me a definite no.

You're obviously too sensitive then.. I read his autobiography in the summer and he called us a proper club with fantastic fans..

Think he respects us more than you think

• Admin

I don't think Warnock would be the right man, but not for any grudge. If he was ever to manage us, the majority would love it if we had an incident like that and he was 100% as passionate as the fans. He was on the Danny Baker show a while back, very interesting character and sounds like a down to earth decent guy, away from the theatre and drama that football is - no doubting his passion and ability, but most of the excesses were all just an act, to create a siege mentality. That type of atmosphere and feeling of us against the world has been sadly lacking as the club has limply folded and slid gutlessly down the leagues.

Archived