IGNORED

Just Watching M O T D

Maesknoll Red

Ramsey has always had the talent. Just injury problems held him back. But you look at that arsenal midfield and think.... how the hell have you broken into that? Fair does, goy his chance and nailed it. Even when dropping to the bench, he comes on and picks up from where he left off.

Ramsey is no Cole Skuse.

Ha ha.  There will be no eating of my words where Skuse is concerned.  My mind is fully made up on that one.

By the way - did you get my text earlier re that "thing".  Woss reckon?  Got any feedback?

Ha ha. There will be no eating of my words where Skuse is concerned. My mind is fully made up on that one.

By the way - did you get my text earlier re that "thing". Woss reckon? Got any feedback?

Yeah, sorry mate. Didn't check my phone till gone 11 so thought it was abit late to text back.

I'll drop you a line tomorrow.

I will eat my words.  I had Ramsey down as an average mid-table Prem midfielder, but he's been awesome of late.  The Arse do look good.

Me too, wifes a arsenal fan, seriously that boy is on fire, and he's welsh so I resent him for it.

Arsenal, wow, Wenger has them playing delightful football, if only it was possible to swap a lifelong allegiance ......

The Premiership has its critics but it is becoming awesome. With the shit served up to me at Ashton Gate over the past few years I've become increasingly interested in the Premiership and I haven't been disappointed. Indeed, Arsenal looked superb yesterday and all - mainly - since Ozil joined them. Liverpool superb with Suarez and Sturridge up front - they remind me of their 70s partnership of Keegan and Toshak. Chelsea - awesome yesterday in their clinical disposal of the sheepshaggers. Man City - the ones to watch as well when they eventually gell.

Finally the aim of the PL is to benefit the PL, its clubs and players. It is not to support the English game in general, or the England senior team in particular. So when you ask how the hell can (IDK) say Danny Welbeck be England material, or you feel surprised when we go out with a damb sqib in the European Championships, think about where the blame lies.

Then wonder why the PL gets criticized.

Actually, the Premiership may be making the England national side stronger not weaker. We've qualified for the World Cup in Brazil with an ex Bristol City manager at the helm. Most of the best players we'll meet in Brazil we know in our Premiership. Advantage England - thanks to foreign players and foreign investment into the Premiership.

With parachute payments to Championship newcomers, the PL have a knock on effect throught the Football League system., making it nearly impossible for outsiders to join the gravy train, and sometimes crippling them in the process of trying to compete.

During the 1980s I can straight away think of 3 clubs that were crippled by playing in the top flight Div 1: ourselves, Wolves and Chelsea. They all came very close to going out of business and that was a decade or more before the Premier League was thought of.

Archived