IGNORED

Supporters Trust

BS3_RED

I know this site is run by the supporters trust and I also know I am not a member. As such I am sure that there will be several that  that will state that I have no right to have a go. I agree that in principle I have no right, I would disagree that I dont have BCFC interests at heart.

I have once question ( that I above all other questions need answered). In 1982 the powers that be, fault tooth and nail to keep Ashton gate as a CLUB asset. Why is it that is asset has been moved to Bristol City Holdings, which means that it no longer belongs to the club?

I know that this happened a couple of year ago and I have discussed this in threads in the past but I really feel this now needs to be addressed. I am very concerned that 

A) we are now tenants our own ground

B) we will have no more rights than Bristol Rugby club. ( all the renders of the redeveloped Ahston gate have has any reference to BCFC taken out)

and 

C) if it is a case that the ground is no longer owned by BCFC, we (BCFC) have received no compensation for our main asset.

What happens if in say 5 years Bristol rugby club are sold, do they then take half possession of Ashton Gate with them or worse still, are we in a position that SL ****s off and we have to cover a rent on our own ground that could be sold from under us ( aka Wrexham, Oxford)

I really feel these question s need to be answered as I feel that the change in ground ownership is probably the most important issue in BCFC  since 1982.

All very relevant questions.

Some asked why this was happening a long time ago but were told to do one as all was great with the world.

This club was in the black in 1999 even with relegation

No more my friend and if i have to start something to get the answers I will. As far as I am concerned the supporters trust are not fulfilling the mandate that they were set up on. I will happily join if needs be to raise these issues or start something seperate ( though I dont think this would be the way to go).

I am a normal bloke, I am not very intelligent but I love BCFC  and I have some serious issues ( ground ownership) that are not being addressed. This really scares me. Without the ground we are in a position that means we have no assets. Now while I know that Bristol City Holdings is owned by the same shareholders as BCFC, I am, also aware the SL is the majority shareholder and has enough shares to do what he wishes.This is a dangerous situation and can not be allowed to continue without question.

I know this site is run by the supporters trust and I also know I am not a member. As such I am sure that there will be several that that will state that I have no right to have a go. I agree that in principle I have no right, I would disagree that I dont have BCFC interests at heart.

I have once question ( that I above all other questions need answered). In 1982 the powers that be, fault tooth and nail to keep Ashton gate as a CLUB asset. Why is it that is asset has been moved to Bristol City Holdings, which means that it no longer belongs to the club?

I know that this happened a couple of year ago and I have discussed this in threads in the past but I really feel this now needs to be addressed. I am very concerned that

A) we are now tenants our own ground

B) we will have no more rights than Bristol Rugby club. ( all the renders of the redeveloped Ahston gate have has any reference to BCFC taken out)

and

C) if it is a case that the ground is no longer owned by BCFC, we (BCFC) have received no compensation for our main asset.

What happens if in say 5 years Bristol rugby club are sold, do they then take half possession of Ashton Gate with them or worse still, are we in a position that SL ****s off and we have to cover a rent on our own ground that could be sold from under us ( aka Wrexham, Oxford)

I really feel these question s need to be answered as I feel that the change in ground ownership is probably the most important issue in BCFC since 1982.

As far as I know, the majority shareholders of both City and the Stadium company are the same. If something happened to the club, the stadium wouldn't be at risk. No idea how or when this would be a good thing though.

I don't know if the stadium company pays the millions it costs to maintain Ashton Gate or if the club do.

Probably another couple of questions to ask.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I've always thought that. I questioned the thinking and maths behind moving and was told I was no supporter of this club.

You don't need to join anything. Apparently you can go to the back slapping session that is the FP and ask away.

I wouldn't expect too many clear answers though. Lost of corporate shit more like

Archived