IGNORED

4Th In The League (Away Attendances)

Forza Revolution

Wolves

Coventry

Sheff utd

Bristol City

Rotherham

Respect to all those who spend there hard earned money travelling to watch city every week. Deserve more. If you want something to cheer you up, search andros Townsend singing " stand by me " with the Tottenham lads in the changing room.

http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/110013238

Gas Took 300 To Mansfield And Radio Bristol Went On And On About It And The Gas Forum Went Into Melt Down Best Supporters In The Country! So Faithfull And True! All The Usual Rubbish! Were In The Relegation Zone Not Won A LeagueGame All Season + We Took Double That To Crewe Yet Are Rovers Obsessed Local Media Hardly Mention It!

Gas Took 300 To Mansfield And Radio Bristol Went On And On About It And The Gas Forum Went Into Melt Down Best Supporters In The Country! So Faithfull And True! All The Usual Rubbish! Were In The Relegation Zone Not Won A LeagueGame All Season + We Took Double That To Crewe Yet Are Rovers Obsessed Local Media Hardly Mention It!

why so many capitals?

Crewe fan in the pub after they game commented on how impressed he was by our following.... Mind you he also said we will win sooner rather than later if we continue to play like that!!!

Really enjoyed the full rendition of I am a cider drinker as well when play stopped for an injury. Been awhile since I have heard it from start to finish. 

Link? This is largely aided by a "big" following to Swindon. Expect Bradford to be near the top also..

I thought we also took over a thousand to Sixfields and MK? Surely not all down to one match although no doubt it helps.

Would love to know what Rovers excuse for not being in the top 4 of L2 is. They've had games at Newport, Exeter and Plymouth already.

Archived