IGNORED

Keith Dawe (?)

dezgimed

who cares what he looks like, no doubt most fans will be happy to take the cash he puts in

Genuine question, as you seem to have an idea, but how much (ballpark) is that then? Or is it an assumption that being on the board he digs deep?

In either case you seem to suggest that the financial input forgives mistakes made,,, even though the financial excesses of the past, we are told, caused the downward spiral.

Because we don't appear to be run very well?

Nothing wrong with questioning the void entity at the top

I agree we haven't been run very well for about 5 years, unfortunately they are what we are stuck with.

Lansdown spent recklessly and has us over a barrell, what Dawe, Lansdown jnr or anyone else do on the board amounts to rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Ah. We've now found a new one to slag off.

Nice one.

Seems to me that some are hell bent on just pissing on the club.

Ummmmmmmm I'm not sure daggers at Mr Dawe are indeed anything new...

It cuts both ways. No doubt there are mutterings of "Sack the forum" coming from the boardroom.

Haha well if there are/were then that would be in line with the incompetence that I come to expect from it. - 'sack the fans' indeed.

I doubt they read the forums, though Dave L more than likely passes on the mood, or any good points he may see.

From a business point-of-view, it would be ludicrous for the Club to not monitor the BCFC forums.

It's customer feedback, valued commodity for any company with nous.

Edit: Sorted out me grammar, like.

At wolves away Steve lansdown said he's not fond of the cameras / publicity etc. wonder if him and sod are the same person ? Never seen them together ?

In which case why on earth did he agree to be Chairman, a very, very high-profile role. Square peg, round hole.

From a business point-of-view, it would be ludicrous for the Club to not monitor the BCFC forums.

It's customer feedback, valued commodity for any company with nous.

Edit: Sorted out me grammar, like.

Like it would not to sort out ticketing, food, plans for the future, ashton vale/stadium, borrowing.  No, indeed it would be ludicrous

Like it would not to sort out ticketing, food, plans for the future, ashton vale/stadium, borrowing.  No, indeed it would be ludicrous

Agreed. I didn't actually say that I thought they did monitor the sites.I was merely pointing out the folly in not doing so.

Genuine question, as you seem to have an idea, but how much (ballpark) is that then? Or is it an assumption that being on the board he digs deep?

In either case you seem to suggest that the financial input forgives mistakes made,,, even though the financial excesses of the past, we are told, caused the downward spiral.

I can't imagine the new training ground and Improving the youth system gaining category B Would've been cheap

Archived