IGNORED

The Worst Fans?! In The Uk

Beni71

Yes it's all sods and Steve landsdown fault.

I'm sure we can blame sl for the financial meltdown and banking crisis of 2007 if we tried hard enough. We can blame for sod for no wins in 20 games and probably 1982 and all that...

We are all entitled to our opinions and we city fans are known for our lack of patience and boo boy attitude when we don't like players and managers.

This is a new world where there is less money in the lower tiers of football than ever before and increased regulation around what can be spent on players.

Sod is not a passionate man and results are shocking but the non stop whinging from city fans is pathetic, I'm sure within three weeks sod will be hounded out and you brainless idiots who have zero understanding of football/business will have got what you wanted....

There is no quick win (no pun intended) to rebuilding a club. Forget what has been spent, forget the last four seasons, time to look forward and realise with or without sod the future is tough.

I for one back sod and sl.

I'm sure we can blame sl for the financial meltdown and banking crisis of 2007 if we tried hard enough. We can blame for sod for no wins in 20 games and probably 1982 and all that...

We are all entitled to our opinions and we city fans are known for our lack of patience and boo boy attitude when we don't like players and managers.

This is a new world where there is less money in the lower tiers of football than ever before and increased regulation around what can be spent on players.

Sod is not a passionate man and results are shocking but the non stop whinging from city fans is pathetic, I'm sure within three weeks sod will be hounded out and you brainless idiots who have zero understanding of football/business will have got what you wanted....

There is no quick win (no pun intended) to rebuilding a club. Forget what has been spent, forget the last four seasons, time to look forward and realise with or without sod the future is tough.

bottom of division 3 and you think people who want him out have zero understanding of football

As always, it's the fans fault, and for a trifling matter like 20 games without a win, some even dare to question the manager. Blind faith is good, but there needs to be a vast dose of realism, performances have been patchy, we have not won for 20 games, and quite frankly, look incapable of putting a run together. We have a large budget for this division, spent quite a bit in the summer, but quite frankly, we look to have made some pretty dodgy signings. How long do we believe in the Five Pillars Fairy?

I agree about not making hasty decisions, but it's reaching the point where we may just have to bite the bullet and make a change.

Crikey, I'm all for SOD to continue for the remainder of the season at least but, labeling our fans the worst in the UK. Haha.

The fans have every right to be concerned after so many games without a win, every clubs has fans like ours.

Every game there are fans shouting abuse at a few players, we have quite a number of terrible 'fans' who think giving players abuse and booing will somehow make things better.

You got it wrong.It is fans like you that support managers who are not up to the job and help keep them when them in a job that damage our club.If you ran a business and kept a manager performing as badly as O'Driscoll you would go bust. 

You got it wrong.It is fans like you that support managers who are not up to the job and help keep them when them in a job that damage our club.If you ran a business and kept a manager performing as badly as O'Driscoll you would go bust. 

Beni71 has only made 11 posts with that username at time of writing, hardly a poster that takes much interest.

Every game there are fans shouting abuse at a few players, we have quite a number of terrible 'fans' who think giving players abuse and booing will somehow make things better.

So does every club. Not unique to BCFC nor a stick to beat the club with.

In any case in circumstances it is absolutely called for. In which circumstances is an interesting debate, but booing as a concept, imo, is not always wrong.

Sorry mate but if your superior knowledge tells you that bottom of league 1 is a promising thing then you need to have a quiet word with yourself

Well there lucky it's only abuse, it could be flares!

The worse fans follow the worse team

That has to be the best self contradictions I have EVER read on this forum.

Love and kisses, one of the 'brainless idiots'.

SOD out!

The fact I chose to voice my opinion in only 11 posts recently is more about the frustration I feel now towards our so called "fan base"

Considering we haven't won since about 2011 I think our "so called fan base" have been quite patient. This has been the sh1ttest year I've known in 27 years of watching City, that's not the fans fault. I'm fed up, I want us to ******* win a match, that doesn't make me a bad fan.

Archived