IGNORED

Director Of Football

tiz

Canvasing opiopnion but I really feel we need a link msn between board and coach and also somrone who can do the interviews and add some fire and passion and allow Sod to concentrate on his skills as a coach.

I really want sod to stay and bring about change but want Sod to get a director of football.

Opinions please on DOF.

Canvasing opiopnion but I really feel we need a link msn between board and coach and also somrone who can do the interviews and add some fire and passion and allow Sod to concentrate on his skills as a coach.

I really want sod to stay and bring about change but want Sod to get a director of football.

Opinions please on DOF.

Good idea - no idea why we haven't got one before.  Bloody incompetant board! ;facepalm;

Just read that about Keith Burt.......where the bloody hell is he then ?

It's rumoured that he's so confident of a City win that he's in Ladbrokes (other bookies are available) putting loadsa 'hard earned' cash across the counter... :).

(it ain't true btw... Nobodies that confident ... Specially our DOF ffs, he ain't stupid.

It's rumoured that he's so confident of a City win that he's in Ladbrokes (other bookies are available) putting loadsa 'hard earned' cash across the counter... :).

(it ain't true btw... Nobodies that confident ... Specially our DOF ffs, he ain't stupid.

Oh no, whilst he was in there, he discovered the Roulette machine, and is squandering his 'Hard earned cash', as we speak...

:blush:  well yes and no. I had forgotten about Mr Burt but I guess that adds to the point.

I don't see any reason he needs to be particularly visible though.  He came in over the Summer and we got our transfer targets quickly and effecitvely so it seems he did his part of the job well.  The DoF shouldn't be intefering with the first-team IMO and so I can't see that there's anything he should be doing but isn't.

Fair point London especially as that was his brief. I just think the reason many have turned on Sod is due to his interviews and lack of passion, and I really get that. But I think he is a fantastic coach. Just wish we had a face and one with passion foing the pr stuff.

Archived