IGNORED

We Must Have Hit Rock Bottom

Go Junior GO

Surely thats it now, we have to get better from here, lots of times this season we could have picked up more points. 

It has been bad luck not bad magement in my opinion. 

Saying all this I also get very frustrated with some of sods after match interviews and know that it cant carry on for ever if results dont come soon surely the board will have no option.

Im going tomoz first game since swindon away and it doesn't matter how many are there as long we support the team

If I hear that it's "bad luck" one more time I'm going to scream.  The same with transition......

At the end of the day, every single team is in some sort of transition, it's a phrase pulled out when you can't handle the truth that we're rubbish.  In relation to the FFP rules, we have got one of the bigger budgets in this league, so no excuse their.  Just look at Yeovil. 

Its simple, the players we have bought it aren't good enough (apart from JET when he can be arsed to play). The tactics aren't good enough, and the board aren't good enough.

I'm sorry, but people need to face up to reality and quickly.  We're in big trouble.  Its either the players aren't good enough, or the tactics aren't right, and who's fault is that? I'm guessing that Fielding is going to be our more expensive players, he's on the bench. Harewood? What was the point in that signing?  People keep banging on about FFP, but we're hardly helping ourselves are we!!!!!!

If I hear that it's "bad luck" one more time I'm going to scream.  The same with transition......

At the end of the day, every single team is in some sort of transition, it's a phrase pulled out when you can't handle the truth that we're rubbish.  In relation to the FFP rules, we have got one of the bigger budgets in this league, so no excuse their.  Just look at Yeovil. 

Its simple, the players we have bought it aren't good enough (apart from JET when he can be arsed to play). The tactics aren't good enough, and the board aren't good enough.

I'm sorry, but people need to face up to reality and quickly.  We're in big trouble.  Its either the players aren't good enough, or the tactics aren't right, and who's fault is that? I'm guessing that Fielding is going to be our more expensive players, he's on the bench. Harewood? What was the point in that signing?  People keep banging on about FFP, but we're hardly helping ourselves are we!!!!!!

Only a few people Dicksy. some of us have been trying to spell out the consequences of not winning for weeks.

I have only now started to find it mildly amusing that I turned to my old man about 20 secs before we gave away the penalty and said "well I suppose we've kept a clean sheet"

Haha, I also seem to recall a thread you started Sat predicting a definite win !

It could get worse and will unless we start winning pronto! This is my first chance to post since Saturday, and I have to say it was an awful performance, I've been to 3 away games this season and that was by far the worst. There was NO football played from us really, all long ball stuff, whilst crewe played some neat football at times they looked shakey at the back themselves. As others have said there was no element of being unlucky we got what we fully deserved, nothing. We had 1 shot on target from 30 yards all game. Play like that tomorrow and we will get murdered, as much as I am in the odriscoll needs time to turn it around camp, we need to play for results now and no 'positives', just points please!

Edit: Oh and the worst thing for me Saturday was the fans arguing amongst themselves from the first whistle, and people singing eff off odriscoll at 0-0 when we were starting to come into it more. If people are going to create a negative atmosphere from the word go, they may as well stay at home as far as im concerned.

Archived