IGNORED

A Signed Danny Haynes Shirt

Rich_s

Just read this on Twitter sent by the club.

@bcfctweets: Congrats to @bradsheldon1999 who wins a signed Danny Haynes shirt. #bcfctweetstreat

Maybe I'm missing something or there is something significant about this prize but is this not a bit Bizarre? It's not as if Danny Haynes had a long and illustrious career with us. Weird

Did they just find it when cleaning out a cupboard or something? I'm genuinely intrigued by this one.

I do wonder whether they're smoking weed down at AG sometimes.

Makes you wonder whether it's the latest kit or the kit Haynes would have worn when he was here. If it's the latest kit then even Haynes must have thought it weird.

Did they just find it when cleaning out a cupboard or something? I'm genuinely intrigued by this one.

Actually I think I've figured it out and it can simply be explained by the fact that the staff at AG haven't realised that he doesn't play for us anymore.

Every Friday they give something away on Twitter- All you have to do is retweet their message.

Prizes have ranged from the nothing to do with city  (If memory serves the first time they did it was for Mumford and Sons tickets in Cardiff....) to a season ticket.

Normally it's things like Jet's "leave it yeah" t-shirt, Joe's boots that he scored the winner in or a signed picture- stuff like that. But every now and then it is something like a signed former players shirt and you do wonder what people want with it.

Archived