IGNORED

Relegation?

Negan

It's true that at the moment. We are all feeling down and this season hasn't been what we expected. To be honest if anyone would of said we would be bottom of league 1 after 11 games without a win I would of never believed them...... but here we are, I don't know what it was last season but I had a feeling in November that we would be relegated, This season I can't see it. Surely we wont be relegated from league 1? could you imagine league 2 football, After all the **** we have given the gas for being in that league it would be humiliating. It cant be an option and the board must not allow it to happen. Do any of you honestly believe we will be relegated or have another season in a relegation battle?

I still have a feeling (granted its tiny now) that we will get out of this mess and finish mid table - just outside the Play offs. I can't even picture being relegated

It's true that at the moment. We are all feeling down and this season hasn't been what we expected. To be honest if anyone would of said we would be bottom of league 1 after 11 games without a win I would of never believed them...... but here we are, I don't know what it was last season but I had a feeling in November that we would be relegated, This season I can't see it. Surely we wont be relegated from league 1? could you imagine league 2 football, After all the **** we have given the gas for being in that league it would be humiliating. It cant be an option and the board must not allow it to happen. Do any of you honestly believe we will be relegated or have another season in a relegation battle?

I still have a feeling (granted its tiny now) that we will get out of this mess and finish mid table - just outside the Play offs. I can't even picture being relegated

I think we'll finish mid-table come end of May, I am not down about the situation whatsoever.

**** happens so go with the flow.

I think we'll finish mid-table come end of May, I am not down about the situation whatsoever.

**** happens so go with the flow.

I had this opinion before crewe. The performance was so awful and lacking any confidence, we looked like a relegation contender for the first time (that I've seen) this season. I just hope we can get that first win tomorrow somehow and start picking up points, otherwise its going to be another long hard season im afraid.

I read somewhere ( and please put me right if not the case ) to avoid relegation we need at least 50pts. Just to reach that I think we need to win at least one in three of every game from now on. If true (and put me right please) seems a tough call from where we are.

Your right last season you needed 51 pts but there were a couple of teams on or around 51-55 who could of gone down so realistically 55 to be safe if we can use last season as a measure. So we need at least 15 pts for every bank of ten games just to stay up ...

I really can't see us being relegated for the following reasons -

1. Very few teams have been better than us this season, in most games we have gifted them the points and that must stop soon.

2. We have the resources to strengthen the team in January if we need too. Despite the board's intentions if relegation loomed expect 2 or 3 'big name' loan signings to stave off the threat.

3. I bought some lucky heather on Sunday.

Archived