IGNORED

Harewood To Northampton?

ciderbeans

Seems rumours are emerging on twitter that harewood is off to cobblers... Surely can't be right? If it is, maybe it is a good thing as we have Taylor, harewood won't get a look in with baldock and jet and would save wages for a defender.

Just spitballing off the back of twitter fodder though....

I'd be surprised if its true. He seems to be one of the most passionate (interacting with the crowd), committed and up for the challenge when he's come off the bench. Would be a shame.

Also begs the question; why bring him in in the first place if only to ship him out less than half way in to the season?

• Admin

He seems to be one of the most passionate (interacting with the crowd), committed and up for the challenge when he's come off the bench. Would be a shame.

I would quite happily be selected and interact with the crowd if there is a space going.

May not get close to scoring either though

I doubt this story is true but I hope it is. Harewood is the only signing that SOD has made that was very questionable.

It's surely against the five pillars philosophy to have signed him. Nothing personal against the bloke. He's a trier but he'd struggle to get in the Gas starting lineup.

You know what I mean. :shifty:

I'm not one for gloating about the Gash losing if we have too - but even if we lose tonight (and I'm not expecting much else to be honest!) even I may chuckle if they lose to Accrington Stanley (insert joke here), even if it means there's only two teams without a win in England afterwards

I doubt this story is true but I hope it is. Harewood is the only signing that SOD has made that was very questionable.

It's surely against the five pillars philosophy to have signed him. Nothing personal against the bloke. He's a trier but he'd struggle to get in the Gas starting lineup.

Actually his signing was and is not against the 5 pillars philosophy...

Actually his signing was and is not against the 5 pillars philosophy...

Fair comment. Just looked at the 5 pillars:

--------------

The club aims to sign players aged 24 and under more often than not, with older recruits becoming an exception, rather than the norm. The club is also building up a database of young players in all positions to aid in talent identification.

---------------

Seems rumours are emerging on twitter that harewood is off to cobblers... Surely can't be right? If it is, maybe it is a good thing as we have Taylor, harewood won't get a look in with baldock and jet and would save wages for a defender.

Just spitballing off the back of twitter fodder though....

With only 3 strikers we are going down... ohhh..hang on.

Archived