IGNORED

Oldham (H) - Need A Hand...

BallygowanRobin

Hi guys,

Some of you might remember me from a while back. I'm getting over for my first Ciry game in what must be 5 years now! With that being so long and interests/football routines of mine now changed, i need a bit of information...

I'm looking to go into the Eastend. I'll be by myself (:laugh:) - will there be much singing?

Easy enough to get a ticket? Should I buy it online?

Can I hang a Glentoran flag up?

Best place to get a drink before the game that doesn't ID - I'm 17 but uck sure!!

Look forward to seeing you all there. COYR!

Hi guys,

Some of you might remember me from a while back. I'm getting over for my first Ciry game in what must be 5 years now! With that being so long and interests/football routines of mine now changed, i need a bit of information...

I'm looking to go into the Eastend. I'll be by myself ( :laugh:) - will there be much singing?

Easy enough to get a ticket? Should I buy it online?

Can I hang a Glentoran flag up?

Best place to get a drink before the game that doesn't ID - I'm 17 but uck sure!!

Look forward to seeing you all there. COYR!

Are you Lee Johnson?

East End is where you will get the most singing and the best atmosphere, although it depends how you define 'much singing'  :shifty:

Easy enough to get a ticket but I would buy online (already have for this match), as there have been known to be queues for pay on the day tickets. Also, it's a bit cheaper if you buy early.

There are often various flags hung up in the East End, usually in the section between home and away fans.  I can't see it being a problem, but an East End regular could probably advise you better.

As for the ID I've never been asked, although I do look old enough to be my 10 year old's Dad.

You might be better having your ticket before hand to allow you access to 'home fan only' pubs such as Bar BS3.

Enjoy your visit

East End is where you will get the most singing and the best atmosphere, although it depends how you define 'much singing'  :shifty:

Easy enough to get a ticket but I would buy online (already have for this match), as there have been known to be queues for pay on the day tickets. Also, it's a bit cheaper if you buy early.

There are often various flags hung up in the East End, usually in the section between home and away fans.  I can't see it being a problem, but an East End regular could probably advise you better.

As for the ID I've never been asked, although I do look old enough to be my 10 year old's Dad.

You might be better having your ticket before hand to allow you access to 'home fan only' pubs such as Bar BS3.

Enjoy your visit

Cheers mate. This Bar BS3 is being mentioned a lot so I think i'll check it out. How far is it to walk?

Glentoran play in green if i am not mistaken and a bit of red.... you might be mistaken for a Yeovil sympathiser with a soft spot for City in which case the 'arms across the divide' supporters will welcome you with open arms.

Don't forget to show everyone your Christmas card design ;)

Glentoran play in green if i am not mistaken and a bit of red.... you might be mistaken for a Yeovil sympathiser with a soft spot for City in which case the 'arms across the divide' supporters will welcome you with open arms.

Don't forget to show everyone your Christmas card design ;)

Aye, we're a team of green, red and black. Our main rivals Linfield play in blue and white... Coincidence with Rovers...? I think not ;)

You're the Glentoran/Bristol City fan off twitter right? To be honest there's probably not another one! Welcome back to Bristol :) I'm sure the flag would be fine...I see plenty of random teams flags appearing around the place! As for drinking I've only ever gone to the pub pre match once and we went to the Robins pub. (I'm 17 as well)...  Although I've heard the BS3 is decent; so from what I've heard I'd recommend that especially due to it's close proximity to the ground. (It's opposite the park btw) 

I'll look out for the Glentoran flag from my Season Ticket spot in the Atyeo H block ;)

You're the Glentoran/Bristol City fan off twitter right? To be honest there's probably not another one! Welcome back to Bristol :) I'm sure the flag would be fine...I see plenty of random teams flags appearing around the place! As for drinking I've only ever gone to the pub pre match once and we went to the Robins pub. (I'm 17 as well)...  Although I've heard the BS3 is decent; so from what I've heard I'd recommend that especially due to it's close proximity to the ground. (It's opposite the park btw) 

I'll look out for the Glentoran flag from my Season Ticket spot in the Atyeo H block ;)

Yes, it's me! Hit me with a Direct Message! :)

Archived