IGNORED

Hollowhead On His Way?

Maesknoll Red

I couldn't see it ever happening, too much disrespect from both sides, he would probably physically attacked if he was appointed and had a 20 match run without a win - it would be seen as a sag conspiracy.

Maybe he'd go back to the sags......

I don't think you needed to qualify it with a losing run really!

Nobody at BCFC is stupid enough to think real fans would tolerate skeletor being in charge.

• Admin

Nobody at BCFC is stupid enough to think real fans would tolerate skeletor being in charge.

Good point in the first sentence, you sound convincing in the second sentence, but this is BCFC we're talking about........... No, your right, nobody could be that stupid.

Setting aside all the 'previous' with him at getting all the childish Gas thing out of the equation the way it would be a great appointment, he would motivate the players for sure, but this is Bristol, we are content to be the forgotten football backwater 

Carry On.

putting all the gas out the way he's a very good manager and a great personality

But nope, he's a gas **** who looks like a skeleton

Well sad Nibor.

I'm all for freedom of speech but can the next bellend who positively advocates Skeletor for manager please be banned...or better still put down!

• Admin

Well sad Nibor.

I'm all for freedom of speech but can the next bellend who positively advocates Skeletor for manager please be banned...or better still put down!

Could we learn to love him?

Completely agree, reckon Rich_s may have just got away with a late tackle!

putting all the gas out the way he's a very good manager and a great personality

But nope, he's a gas **** who looks like a skeleton

A great personality?

Please. He is a bumbling burk who loves the sound of his own voice and often speaks without substance. He has crafted a 'personality' akin to being a ditsy but loveable clown. He does not represent Bristol in a very good light at all, in my opinion and is utterly detestable.

• Admin

I'm in the minority but I'd have him in the blink of an eye.

Can you imagine how the rovers fans would feel.

And, can you imagine how motivated he would be to prove us wrong?

Anyway, it's accademic as he's bigger than us now. There will be Championship clubs ahead in the queue.

:punish:

Archived